Contact Form | Form Builder

Contact Form | Form Builder | Reviews

by POWR.io

30% Off Form Builder | Contact Forms Builder | Multistep Forms

Todo En Detalle

At the begining it looked great and that is why i paid the plan, because i needed a contact form where my clients could add their images for quotation. After using it a few months i found that i wasn't receiving messages thru it and decided to cancel my subscription because i had to restructure my budget, so i did it directly with them coz Shopify sends you there to cancel. Even so, they charged me through Shopify the following month. I had read in comments that they make charges even after canceling and I still ventured to try it, but the truth was that I was totally disappointed, apart from being difficult to use and not meeting expectations, they still charged me after canceling with a month in advance. Terrible App. If you need to stop paying just go to the panel in Shopify and unistall the app, that will save you the trouble as they won't answer the mails, that will save you from a new payment next month.

November 5, 2021

We're very sorry to hear about your experience with our app. Please reach out to our support team at support@powr.io and we'll be more than glad to help and answer all the questions that you may have. Looking forward to hearing from you!

sirius.com.sa

What a bad app, u can't even contact the support team, due to no one will answer you, since 3 days I'm sending them inquiries with no luck, also be careful, if you use the app on ur website, the pages will load very slow and they will never answer u to solve this issue!

November 3, 2021

Hi there,

So sorry for your bad experience.
We are third party app which is actually using Iframe and unfortunately we cannot start loading our scripts before all Shopify's scripts are executed.
Meantime if you will try to check an example of our form installed on any empty page like that https://www.powr.io/plugins/form-builder/view?id=30459316&mode=page you might notice that it's loading pretty fast.
Currently, we are working to improve our loading speed as much as we can to improve it.
If you have any other issues,
To contact support, simply submit a ticket trough email support@powr.io or use this link.

Ahimaria

I bought the PRO version, online customer support does not exist.
Installed on shopify, it is very slow to open, impossible to use it.
Money thrown away.

August 13, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Your concern has been shared with the POWR team, and have sent a reply to your email regarding your concern.

We truly appreciate your patience! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

MOOBABE

shit! I cannot submit the form normally. Please contact me as soon as possible. I have paid out!! !!!

Lacrosse Fanatic

This app is glitchy and has bugs. Can't edit forms we've made and customer support won't respond to emails.

TRVRS Outdoors

The app was working perfectly fine for a long time. One day however, I noticed that I was missing more than thirty submissions. I went back and forth with several representatives who were staying in touch relatively well. At one point they told me that I had found a bug and that the issue had an estimated two week timeline for a fix. Are you kidding me? I am hosting events for hundreds of people. The data that was lost is critical to event coordinating efforts. When I politely asked for more assistance with retrieving the data, they stopped responding altogether. This is insane. Beware.

October 7, 2020

Hi there,

We're truly sorry you've had a negative experience with our app and our customer support team.

We understand the importance of the submissions you have received on your POWr Form Builder Plus plugin.

Our team would be happy to take a look and assist you further. Feel free to contact us directly at support@powr.io so we can take another look.

Romanovamakeup

Resume: Very bad
I don't recommend this app because of the quality and support that POWr provides.
The loading speed of the form is 10-15 seconds. This not appropriate when you are having premium version and pay $100+ per year.
When I actually recognize that the app is super slow and customer support is not going to solve our problem, I have tried to apply for a refund of annual subscription but POWr refused to make a refund after 2 weeks of purchase.

Summary: If you want a normal form (with normal page loading speed) and appropriate customer support (that will help you and make a refund if something goes wrong) I recommend you NOT TO USE THIS APP.

August 15, 2020

Hi there,

We understand that loading speed is important to our users and we constantly optimize our apps to load faster on a customer's website. A POWR app should take no more than 2s to load on a page. If the delay is longer than that, the issue is most likely with another script on the page slowing down the loading of our app.

Our development team would be happy to take a look and advise you on how you can solve the issue on your site. Feel free to contact us directly at support@powr.io so we can take another look.

TechCare Massager

We use this app, it gives problems from time to time but it was okay. Now they changed everything. I want to connect to app through my Shopify page, it does not allow me. It does not work at all.

June 29, 2020

Hi there,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience! Please reach out to our support team at support@powr.io and we'll be more than glad to help and answer all the questions that you may have. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Ground Standard

NO REFUND! THIEVES!
I've have their product for less than a week creating a form that does not work as a form! THEY ARE ABSOLUTE THIEVES!!! SHOULD BE KICKED OUT OF SHOPIFY.

The form app DOES NOT ALLOW MULTIPLE SELECTIONS....this is what the developers are telling me. ANY STANDARD FORM ALLOWS FOR MULTIPLE SELECTIONS.

All I have asked them for is a refund for what I have not even used. No form submission has been made, no public use as all even. And they cannot return my money? They only offered me use of their other apps...but their other apps I have not use for.

If I do not receive a refund I will make sure to post everywhere possible how they immediately refuse refunds after purchase, and of all the additional faults I have found in their products:

From TrustPilot

"Avoid Powr.io - not worth it
All the plugins have critical limitations. For example, you will not be able to moderate comments (in all plugins were user comments are). This means that anybody can use any cuss words on your website and yo will not be able to do anything."

Also from TrustPilot:

"This company is misleading
This company is misleading! Alert!

We pre-paid a year for one of their plugins and it didn't work on our site and they also mislead what its capabilities are.

We asked for a full refund and they refused, stating that they have a strict 5 day refund and we asked on the 6th day. If they would've have gotten back to us earlier with the issues we were having we would've been within their terrible 5 day refund policy.

What kind of a company wants to keep their customers money for services that don't work and for services we pre-paid and cannot use?

We post this review to alert people so the what happened to us doesn't happen to you.

We are left feeling that they are not ethical and selling software that doesn't work in a misleading manner."

"This is a terrible plugin app site
This is a terrible plugin app site. I bought a yearly subscription from them through PayPal and after realizing that they don't listen to their customers, I decided to get a refund.

I had several back and forth conversations with the powr team to get my money back and it was all a waste of time.

So I have decided to open a Paypal dispute and Paypal decided the case in their favor.

After a few days, I went back to check on my Powr.io account only to find out that they have deactivated my account after Paypal had decided the case in their favor.

This is a Big Scam! I will take further action!"

"Send more email reminders about…
Send more email reminders about payments so that customers don't get charged for services they never wanted or used. Dreadful service and customer support."

June 8, 2020

HI there,

Thanks for your feedback and so sorry that our app doesn't meet your requirements. We have a multiple choice option but doesn't have multiple picture choice option. Please write us back on support@powr.io and we will be happy to check your refund case once again.

Ivey Student Leadership Conference

Non-refundable monthly updgrades

I must have signed up for the pro version thinking it would meet my needs, within 20 minutes i decided it wouldn't and uninstalled the app.

turns out as per section 9.1 of their terms and conditions, a monthly upgrade is non refundable so they charged me for the full month anyway.

tried to speak to support about because i thought it was a reasonable request to get it refunded but was denied. would have been nice for them to clearly say non-refundable up front and center vs. burying it in the T&C.

Previous 1 3 4 5