Form Builder by POWr

Form Builder by POWr

by POWr.io

FREE customized contact, order, survey and lead capture forms.

Atom Composites Inc.

It is not working right. I used the email form in Form builder. not working correctly and not sending the collections forward.

Fleet Shield

Frustrating, customer service impossible to reach. Had to redo form 3 times and it would not publish or save and wasted so much of my time. I do not recommend this app at all!

industrialbrushware

App works great, but one of those cheapskate outfits that make it difficult to unsubscribe. Unlike other good apps where when you uninstall them, they unsubscribe you automatically, you have to log into a separate account page. I wasted 2 months of subscriptions cos they only responded after multiple emails from Shopify. So 1 star perhaps harsh as app is good, but when a company costs you money because they are non responsive then I'm paying for their poor service ethic and I have zero tolerance for that.

Buddhani Fashion

They have a huge problem with the contact fields on Ipads and Cellphones = it don’t work! We have contact them but they don’t answer...well at first, but after long time and still problem - they have desided to not answer. This problem occur on all cellphones/Ipads. The fields is not possible to fill. Nothing happen when you click on them. 1 star is to high - because this app do not work - and the customer "service" do not exist.

So, you all people that gave this app 5 stars...have you checked the function in a mobile or Ipad? If not do that - and you will uppdate your review to 1 star.

Renebel And Co

this app is too slow! when you click on the page it takes a while for the form to come up on the page

Tana Hide

BUYERS/USERS BEWARE I was using this free form for sometime then they automatically billed me the pro version after a year, this was paid for through my Shopify account which is what they make you sign up for to use the free version. They have a refund policy of 5 days from billing, the only trouble is they NEVER have to refund because the 5 days is not in line with Shopify's billing. So they charged my Shopify account on 27 June and Shopify bill on 9th August for the month, I applied for a refund on the 10th of August the day I saw the charge on my Shopify bill and POWr.io refused to refund me because it was outside of there 5 days but not Shopify's. This way they never have to give a refund because they keep telling customers it's too late. They refused to consider this dodgy behaviour, I complained to Shopify that if a app provider is going to bill through their system then they have to have policies in line with Shopify billing not their own. Marco in support was of no help and refused to escalate it to a supervisor. Their apps might be Ok for a few weeks but if you intend on using it long term be careful and don't pay for it through your Shopify account or you will be victim to this fraudulent practice too.

Soxx Clothing

DO NOT USE THIS APP! The main thing I look for in an app is customer support. These guys are slow to respond and there are many better form builder apps at there just do your research. Also, I deleted the app within an hour and they still charged me a month later and did not refund me and stated "it is in there refund policy."

Terrible Service

Cat Dog Pet Supplies

Even after opting for paid subscription the form still displays their advertisement at bottom. The ticket has been created on this but no response has come. Its been more than 24 hours. Worst support.

Athena Sports

Paid to upgrade this app. Made a form and installed on my website, and without my knowledge, the app put a countdown timer on my website (Which was set to 000:00:00:00) for about 3 hours on my product page. 3 hours which I was advertising on social media and probably lost a lot of customers due to having a broken countdown timer on my website.

Myellura

All my forms on all my websites are down. This is crazy. I could get over never getting the emails and going into the app to see entries, but this???? Someone better contact me ASAP or refund me.

Previous 1 3