Form Builder + Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder + Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Mailchimp forms, contact forms, email signup forms and more!

First Blush Co.

Initially, I was happy with this app, I even wrote a glowing review but now I take it back. There have been constant problems with the contact form not being in the right place or just not showing up when it is marked as published I give up today was the last straw it's gone again so I'm deleting and trying somebody else

Sarah's Stands

The worst app and customer service I ever used with my store. I verified before downloading that the form could import a date field to Mailchimp but after installing and spending hours putting the form all over my site, I find out the date field does not work. I spent two months working with customer service only to eventually find out that this feature does not work. And, the customer support either doesn't respond at all or takes days to respond. How is that acceptable? I don't recommend POWr at all.

June 24, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us this valuable feedback. I am sorry your experience has been less than desirable up to this point. I want to help make it right. There may or may not be an exact fix to your issue at the moment, but I am more than willing to help come up with a possible work around or another solution that can fit your needs. Feel free to reach back out to support and ask for Waylon via ticket. I will own this issue and do what I can to get you sorted out and back on track. Let us earn your business back.

TheBabyLabel

Form building is not the easiest but it does give options. Some other apps do have better ready-to-use forms.
On top of it didn't have the best experience with app charges. Had started using the app for the free version but all of a sudden got charged for the Pro version for an entire year and didn't know about it till got to see the bank statement.Didnt even receive an email for this charge or a heads up.
Upon bringing this issue to their team they informed that the policy doesnt allow refund since i missed the 5 days window.

Spacetouch

CHARGING WITH NO PERMISSION!

I installed this app on 3 of my Shopify stores. When the trial period ended, I decided to upgrade the plan on one of the stores. What happend is they charged me on 2 of them.
When noticed, same Min I contacted customer service which said they can't do anything and I won't get my payment back. I literally told them the story less than 1 min after it happened.

They are scammers, with terrible customer service.
Stay away

Shaka's Hawaii

OVER CHARGING ISSUE! BE AWARE!!
I installed this app on 3 stores, and after the trial period, I went ahead and upgraded the plan in one of the stores. Instead, they charged me the upgrade in 2 stores out of the 3.
When contacted the customer service after 2 min it happened to tell them about the issue, they said they can't return the money they took with no permission, and they can only cancel future payments.
Since then a week past no reply

Badass Running Company

This is the worst app I've used on shopify as I had to recreate my form three times because it kept getting stuck for any changes to publish. You make a change and it doesn't take, you make another change and it stops working altogether. You try to delete it and it just spins in a circle. How it has so many reviews in the positive... #FakeNew Deleting it right now!

AM leathercraft

Please i don't understand why it doesn't send no email at all ! I made many test no email for me no confirmation email for customer. I tried to change my email no confirmation mail. IS THAT JUST DECORATION ? Please HELP !

March 16, 2019

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that your form is not sending out confirmation or notification emails. I can definitely look into this for you but in order for me to do so, please reach out to support@powr.io and provide me with the email address that is associated with your POWr account as well as the email that is connected to your form.

Looking forward to your reply!

- Melissa

The Rotten Fruit Box

On a paid subscription and form builder hasn´t loaded for at least 24 hours. In general, it also loads very slow.

March 15, 2019

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about it, please clear your cache/cookies from your browser this should resolve the loading issue.

POWr Support Team.

Hang and Display

It's not free! after you spend hours building the forms you notice a pricing at the top and then you find out that it's only free for 25 submissions and for basic capabilities only. Then you delete the app but you find out that you also have to remove your account from another website somewhere hidden in the settings of that website. By this time you would have wasted many hours and been charged at least once for nothing. So just don't.

Enticing Candles

Not Free - Do not pay for anything provided by POWr!!!

After you start using the app they will inform you that you only get 25 form submissions per month for free and it will cost $11.99 for up to 100. I proceeded and eventually found another app which was actually free and uninstalled this App.

After a while I realised this company was still billing me every month. To stop being billed I had to contact Shopify Support and undergo a week long process to stop being charged. When I asked for a refund for the time the app was uninstalled the developers said "As per our refund policy, we, unfortunately, cannot issue refunds".

Terrible company, I paid for the app for almost 2 years and they wouldn't refund the small amount for their impossible unsubscribe process.

Previous 1 3 4