Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Easy quote request forms + contact forms | Sync with Mailchimp

The Revive Club

When you fill out one of the forms you go to a 'success screen' that tells the user they have successfully completed the form. Except the content for this success page is put far far down into a page - which gives the effect of loading a blank page. I contacted the support, who eventually wrote to me and said they had to escalate this issue to a different support team - sounded promising. A week later and after me writing several times to see what the progress was, I got an email saying "there's no workaround to make the submission success message appear on top" They suggested if I know someone who can do advanced coding I could try customising the form's CSS.
We sent out the form for a few people to test, and they all reported back that the form didn't work because after submitting it they were sent to a blank page.
The app is as good as useless to us, the support very slow and didn't resolve what for us is broken functionality - so we will be deleting it and choosing another app.

Fitlete Athletica

$79 a month lol that's actually insane....................................................................

September 12, 2019

Hey there!

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. I would love to chat with you to see how we can provide more value for what's offer. This currently allows access to 60+ apps at that rate. Feel free to reach back to POWr support directly and we can answer any questions you may have. -Waylon W | Customer Success

KastKing-US

Only 20 elements for pro version, which is too less and the business verison is too expensive。

September 3, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks for trying our app!

Per our pricing model, the Pro version would only allow you to add 20 elements to your Form Builder app.
If you require more form elements, please consider upgrading to our Business plan with which you can get unlimited elements.

We also run promos from time to time and offer discounts on our Business plan, please email our support team to see if there are any active discounts that you can use.

Our support team is also available to help with any other questions you might have.

Project E Beauty

I am not allowed to refund within trial period. Disappointed, I tried to use it but it is very un-userfriendly. They took me $115 for a year.. extremely disappointed

August 19, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. I would love to take a look at your account and see how I can help you. Reach back to POWr support directly with your email on your account and I can dive into this for you.

-Waylon
Customer Success

First Blush Co.

Initially, I was happy with this app, I even wrote a glowing review but now I take it back. There have been constant problems with the contact form not being in the right place or just not showing up when it is marked as published I give up today was the last straw it's gone again so I'm deleting and trying somebody else

Sarah's Stands

The worst app and customer service I ever used with my store. I verified before downloading that the form could import a date field to Mailchimp but after installing and spending hours putting the form all over my site, I find out the date field does not work. I spent two months working with customer service only to eventually find out that this feature does not work. And, the customer support either doesn't respond at all or takes days to respond. How is that acceptable? I don't recommend POWr at all.

June 24, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us this valuable feedback. I am sorry your experience has been less than desirable up to this point. I want to help make it right. There may or may not be an exact fix to your issue at the moment, but I am more than willing to help come up with a possible work around or another solution that can fit your needs. Feel free to reach back out to support and ask for Waylon via ticket. I will own this issue and do what I can to get you sorted out and back on track. Let us earn your business back.

TheBabyLabel

Form building is not the easiest but it does give options. Some other apps do have better ready-to-use forms.
On top of it didn't have the best experience with app charges. Had started using the app for the free version but all of a sudden got charged for the Pro version for an entire year and didn't know about it till got to see the bank statement.Didnt even receive an email for this charge or a heads up.
Upon bringing this issue to their team they informed that the policy doesnt allow refund since i missed the 5 days window.

Spacetouch

CHARGING WITH NO PERMISSION!

I installed this app on 3 of my Shopify stores. When the trial period ended, I decided to upgrade the plan on one of the stores. What happend is they charged me on 2 of them.
When noticed, same Min I contacted customer service which said they can't do anything and I won't get my payment back. I literally told them the story less than 1 min after it happened.

They are scammers, with terrible customer service.
Stay away

Shaka's Hawaii

OVER CHARGING ISSUE! BE AWARE!!
I installed this app on 3 stores, and after the trial period, I went ahead and upgraded the plan in one of the stores. Instead, they charged me the upgrade in 2 stores out of the 3.
When contacted the customer service after 2 min it happened to tell them about the issue, they said they can't return the money they took with no permission, and they can only cancel future payments.
Since then a week past no reply

Badass Running Company

This is the worst app I've used on shopify as I had to recreate my form three times because it kept getting stuck for any changes to publish. You make a change and it doesn't take, you make another change and it stops working altogether. You try to delete it and it just spins in a circle. How it has so many reviews in the positive... #FakeNew Deleting it right now!

Previous 1 3 4