POWR Easy Contact Form Builder

Easy Form Builder | Contact Forms | Multi-step Forms + More

Free plan available
Create multiple forms for all your business needs.

ElephantPlate

App is good but disappointed with the support. Emailed several times but no response received even after a week's time. Please improve your customer support.

November 10, 2022

Hello, thank you for your review. I'm so sorry to hear about the situation. You can definitely reach out to us at support@powr.io, provide us with your POWR account and we can help you further.

Zack's by the Beach

This app had some great features, but ultimately didn't help us with variables in merchant billing. Also, most importantly, the loading speed is significantly slow. Are there any ways around this?

October 27, 2022

Hi there!

So sorry this is happening to you.

Kindly contact us directly at support@powr.io detailing the e-mail address linked to your POWr account+weblinks with live POWr plugins installed so that we can look into the issues for you and come up with a relevant solution and/or workaround. Thank you very much for your detailed feedback&patience.

Shop Thrifty Treasures

I do NOT like this app I don't like that it is not from my URL and that it requires folks to create an account. People should be able to ask questions seamlessly.

September 22, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback and we are very sorry to hear about your experience with our app. We are more than happy to improve our apps to serve you better.

Our Form Builder doesn't require visitors to create an account.

Calma Places

Location Australia

I am not yet convinced as i am struggling to get it setup for only 1 specific product as opposed to all my products...it is slowing down my launch plan.

January 24, 2022

Hi there,
Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Your concern has been shared with the POWR team, and have sent a reply to your email regarding your concern.
We truly appreciate your patience! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Modern Merrigold Wholesale

It seems like it could be a great app, but there are several apparent bugs that make me uneasy about how well this app will actually work. The autoresponder feature seems neat, but I've tried sending a test email to multiple email addresses and have yet to receive the actual test email. So I filled out the form I created (which should trigger this autoresponder email), and I STILL didn't get the email! This is pretty frustrating.
Additionally, while creating the form, I had to refresh my browser multiple times while editing text sizes. I am not sure why this kept occurring, but it was extremely frustrating to have to refresh constantly to do such a simple thing. My web browser is up to date and this app is the only one I'm having issues with. Hopefully the developer can assist with a solution so I don't have to search for another functional form builder, again...

December 26, 2021

Hi there,

Our support team has reached out to you directly on your email. In case you did not receive it. Please send us an email at support@powr.io and we'll be more than glad to help and answer all the questions that you may have. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

Edged History

Time spent using app 1 day

I am having problems with spacing a basic site design. Form appear to rather hard to control from UI design

Black Lava Vape

Misleading. I Googled adding a job application to my site. The top 3 results were for this app. It even directs you to a page that, in detail, shows how to achieve. Once downloaded, there is no Job Application plugin as it indicates. I already have the application I created and just need to post it.

January 8, 2020

Dear Sean,

So sorry this is happening for you!

I've just visited your website: https://www.blacklavavape.com/ which has got 2 live POWr plugins installed in there that are working just fine. Kindly write to support@powr.io directly and specify which ones you are having issues in particular. Moreover, please feel free to send any screenshots/videos of them.

Kind regards.

NEGIARABANI

Very confusing app. I have been struggling to find the write way to integrated Captcha in email sign up and was referred by shopify to this one. Unfortunately it looks like this one doesn't register the emails properly. I was getting suspicious as nothing was registered since I installed this one and today I tested it out with my email and saw that nothing goes through. Not sure if I can recommend.

August 19, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks for trying our app and apologies for the issue that you faced.

I see that you were able to add the app to your site but the app does not have the ability to automatically connect to your Shopify Subscribers list.

You can easily do that by going to your app settings > Integrations > Shopify.

If you also wish to receive email notifications of new submissions you can enter your email address by going to app settings > Notifications > Email to Form Admin. You can also view your user submissions history on the app dashboard by going to settings > View Form responses > Responses.

Apologies for the issue, we have also provided you with a free 7-day Pro trial that you could use for additional features of our apps.

Please let me know if you still have any questions and we will be happy to help.

MGF | Trucking

Time spent using app About 2 years

It's a bit glitchy - I have to refresh the page in order for the options to show up, but all in all i's a fine app - easy to use.

May 16, 2019

Hi! Thanks for your review! We'd love to solve this for you and make your experience with our app better. So we can proceed, kindly send us an email to support@powr.io with the following information:
-Email address associated with your POWr account;
-Exact website URL where the app is published;
-A brief description of the issue you're experiencing. A screenshot or a video capture (if applicable) will be a great help too.

Looking forward to your email. Take care!

-Rea from POWr Support

Meemo

Location United Arab Emirates

The email address field on the forms does not validate the format of email addresses (i.e. people can submit without adding .com). Sent two requests to support over a week ago, and have not received a response.

Also, the forms do not support RTL (right to left) text.

Otherwise, the app is generally easy to use and well developed. The low rating is because they don't reply to support requests.

May 7, 2019

Hello there,

Thanks for trying our app and apologies for the inconvenience.

We sent your ticket to our engineering team to take a look and they let us know that an email address can now be valid without a .com or any other extension, please see the wiki article here:

Apologies for the delay once again but please feel free to reach out to support if you have any other questions.

Previous 1