Form Builder + Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder + Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Mailchimp forms, contact forms, email signup forms and more!

Chridb-Store

You can i you are not the intended recipient you are not the intended recipient you are not the intended recipient you are not the

GLX HELMETS

Its not what it used to be.It has a error bug before you review form. It doesnt show you final. You must publish the review.

SimplyNAS

I liked what I saw for the features of this app and checked out the page before installing. NOWHERE did I see that this app had any other paid plans available. Only after installing and trying to create my first form did I come to find out that any advanced feature that was listed as FREE on the app page, is actually part of the PAID plan. Feel like I was duped. Not a happy customer.

No Sharks Gear

It's oversold as being free but the free features are SO limited. 6 fields?? Now i have to go download another app. I'd rather write code than pay them $7+ per month to do something simple.

Melissa Scoppa

I understand the need for pricing tiers but if you charge 5$ a month and don't allow me to fix the leading or padding in the paragraph text you make me use that's a problem. I don't know the fix, but it immediately made me uninstall.

Ignite The Magic

Free version is great for a simple "contact me form" but Shopify already does this. Was looking for more element options than 5 in free version.

Tlaimatkitec

NO SE QUIERE AGREGAR A MI TIENDA SHOPIFY.

Symbiopathic

Useless eCommerce plugin. The sales price calculation isn't working as it should be in the eCommerce business. The app is adding the sales price to the option price instead of replacing the sales price with the option price. The features are very minimal. Good idea but needs a lot of improvements

MI RootsWear

Nice app, easy to use... if it worked.

Unlike a different reviewer, I was able to easily install the app, and embed the shortcode in my page. The form builder wizard works well, and easily. A decent amount of customization available for a free app as well.

Sadly, the actual form itself only loads one out of maybe 5 times attempted. I can sit there and refresh the page, and it won't load, won't load... and then it does. And then it doesn't.

I'd happily pay for this app if it worked, but I don't imagine that the paid version functions differently.

I'll also happily modify my review and rating if these issues get resolved.