Form Builder + Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder + Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Mailchimp forms, contact forms, email signup forms and more!

MGF | Trucking

It's a bit glitchy - I have to refresh the page in order for the options to show up, but all in all i's a fine app - easy to use.

May 16, 2019

Hi! Thanks for your review! We'd love to solve this for you and make your experience with our app better. So we can proceed, kindly send us an email to support@powr.io with the following information:
-Email address associated with your POWr account;
-Exact website URL where the app is published;
-A brief description of the issue you're experiencing. A screenshot or a video capture (if applicable) will be a great help too.

Looking forward to your email. Take care!

-Rea from POWr Support

Meemo

The email address field on the forms does not validate the format of email addresses (i.e. people can submit without adding .com). Sent two requests to support over a week ago, and have not received a response.

Also, the forms do not support RTL (right to left) text.

Otherwise, the app is generally easy to use and well developed. The low rating is because they don't reply to support requests.

May 7, 2019

Hello there,

Thanks for trying our app and apologies for the inconvenience.

We sent your ticket to our engineering team to take a look and they let us know that an email address can now be valid without a .com or any other extension, please see the wiki article here:

Apologies for the delay once again but please feel free to reach out to support if you have any other questions.

Chridb-Store

You can i you are not the intended recipient you are not the intended recipient you are not the intended recipient you are not the

GLX HELMETS

Its not what it used to be.It has a error bug before you review form. It doesnt show you final. You must publish the review.

SimplyNAS

I liked what I saw for the features of this app and checked out the page before installing. NOWHERE did I see that this app had any other paid plans available. Only after installing and trying to create my first form did I come to find out that any advanced feature that was listed as FREE on the app page, is actually part of the PAID plan. Feel like I was duped. Not a happy customer.

No Sharks Gear

It's oversold as being free but the free features are SO limited. 6 fields?? Now i have to go download another app. I'd rather write code than pay them $7+ per month to do something simple.

Melissa Scoppa

I understand the need for pricing tiers but if you charge 5$ a month and don't allow me to fix the leading or padding in the paragraph text you make me use that's a problem. I don't know the fix, but it immediately made me uninstall.

Ignite The Magic

Free version is great for a simple "contact me form" but Shopify already does this. Was looking for more element options than 5 in free version.

Tlaimatkitec

NO SE QUIERE AGREGAR A MI TIENDA SHOPIFY.

Symbiopathic

Useless eCommerce plugin. The sales price calculation isn't working as it should be in the eCommerce business. The app is adding the sales price to the option price instead of replacing the sales price with the option price. The features are very minimal. Good idea but needs a lot of improvements

Previous 1