Dynamic Contact Form Builder

Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
March 12, 2021

does it has a feature of sending fromm submission to different admin base on different subjects selected

Nilight Led Light
February 2, 2021

an absolutely fantastic way of doing things and the help team has sklils and are very impactul way of helping

Teedotkustoms
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited November 22, 2022

Richcarde was a very helpful customer service and technical assistance agent. We are on our way to having the app design that we envisioned.

Liberty Skis
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
POWR.io replied January 25, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Your concern has been shared with the POWR team, and have sent a reply to your email regarding your concern.

We truly appreciate your patience! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, in the meantime.

Edited June 13, 2020

I found the Form Builder easy to use.
I want gather information on my eCommerce site without the user having to use a SUBMIT button

iBALLOONS Australia
POWR.io replied June 14, 2020

Hi there,

So sorry this is happening for you!

Kindly contact us directly at support@powr.io detailing the e-mail address linked to your POWr account+weblinks with live POWr plugins installed so that we can look into the issues for you and come up with a relevant solution and/or workaround. Thank you very much for your detailed feedback&patience.

May 20, 2020

Muy Profesional, excelente herramienta, la recomiendo. Util para los principiantes y expertos, pruebenla.

phasil - Online Market
Time spent using app: 6 days
Edited May 12, 2020

This is great in theory, but the plugin dashboard is glitchy and the customer service is very slow. We pay for a subscription but I'm still waiting for an intelligent response to an issue we raised nearly 3 weeks ago...can you guys help please?

UPDATE: this problem has now been fixed and the plugin is working much better so I've updated my rating. It did take a long time though.

Clothes Doctor
Time spent using app: About 1 year
POWR.io replied May 7, 2020

Dear Lucinda,

So sorry this is happening for you!

Unfortunately, right now we are getting a much higher volume of incoming requests which may result in a slight increase in time getting back to you. Rest assured that the members of our team are already looking into the issue & will get back to you once we have an update on this. Thank you very much for your patience.

April 23, 2020

Easy to create and the Free version covers the basics. Will look to upgrade soon as 25 submissions is nearing!

Foundry Room
March 23, 2020

I have created my own form builder, and I love it to pop out on my website and attracting more customers to becoming our brand ambassador. The pricing is a bit pricy for a pro plan and hopefully can have some adjustments! In overall, the whole thing and interface is so clear and easy to use and it merges all data around my website. Very convenient and adequate! Nice one ☝️

MyHappii
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited December 30, 2019

Solve my problem and I'll change to 5 stars.

Problem: The only poor thing is that it loads a bit slow on my page, but that is maybe because I have the PRO version + many questions and options due to selling customizeable products.

Otherwise, the app really helps me build forms to retreive valuable information from my visitors.
Its flexible and works well.

Juvelia Butik AB, Org Nr: 556483-4264
Sweden
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 1, 2019

couldn't be easier to use, good editing options. Pretty satisfied with the end result.
For more advanced websites I'm sure it'd be worth paying for premium plans. Recommend

personallist
Time spent using app: 4 months
POWR.io replied October 1, 2019

Hey there,

Thank you for taking the time to check us out. Please let me know what we can do to earn that last star and make your experience as amazing as possible. Feel free to reach out to our support directly at powr.io

Waylon W | Customer Success