POWR Easy Contact Form Builder

Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
April 23, 2019

Looks clean, and the fact it connects to shopify, means I don't have to fiddle with html code all that much

The Princess and Her Frog
Time spent using app: 10 months
April 23, 2019

Very easy to use and create forms, customize the style and the fields for my shopify online store. Thanks!!

Sunbelt Argentina
Argentina
Time spent using app: 27 days
April 22, 2019

It works pretty good! I prefer having this to the regular contact form as you can put your branded colors and ask for info you find important.
The DOWNSIDE of this is that it takes longer load then the original contact form.

Sooperb™
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 22, 2019

I used this app to help me get an email list started for my new store. I really liked how easy it was to use and design my form. I hated that I couldn't link MailChimp on the free version. It said MailChimp on the app name, so I assumed that was included. It should serve my purpose, though.

Renni's Market
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
April 18, 2019

Just installed this app on my site and we'll see how it works. So far it's very easy to us. Will update in the future.

Gallery4Collectors.com
Time spent using app: 37 minutes
Edited April 16, 2019

Great app. Using it , constantly and one of the best on shopify. The only problem , the subscribers don't always receive the response email after filling in the info.

Pump Apparel
Moldova
Time spent using app: 8 months
POWR.io replied April 16, 2019

Hi there, thanks for the great review!

Emails should be sending out immediately when a response is submitted to the form, if not we'll be happy to look into what the issue may be.

We'd love to help. Please send us an email at support@powr.io with a link to the website where you have the form installed.

April 13, 2019

I used this app to help me creat form contact us. i really like it. thanks so much for creat great app!!

SwallowTee
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 28 days
POWR.io replied April 14, 2019

Thanks for the great review! 🤩Anything we can do to get 5 stars from you? We’d love to hear your feedback! Reach us by email at support@powr.io

April 9, 2019

This app was super easy to use. I wish that the width of the form could be a bit wider and adjustable to the Shopify width of the page.

A'NUE MIAMI
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
March 29, 2019

it is cool & Awesome will be Great if it become completely free these kind of apps must be supported by Sopify itself

wOw Jack
India
Time spent using app: 12 days
POWR.io replied March 29, 2019

March 27, 2019

The app seemed to work well, easy to make forms, will continue to use and hope it works well for our business.

SC Race Wear