Form Builder + Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder + Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Mailchimp forms, contact forms, email signup forms and more!

Be Humble NZ

The app is so easy to use! Definitely will recommend to my friends who have small businesses online.

LEVEL8

I used this app to add register form, it helps a lot. Basically, it achieves all basic function I'd like to put, while It'd be better if we could designate how the form inserted in the page. In addition, a redirection can be added during the element adding, such as, the quantity choice shows out when the image chosen.

Boxie of Love

Simple does the job just wish it offered more than 6 lines the free form. But it does the job so no complaints here .

Wancherpen International

We tried this app to make a contact form for my website and it worked really well. If only they lower the price a bit, it would be perfect!

Velestia

I am still in the process of figuring out the features of the app but so far, I am liking it. it is easy to use.

Iotti Gioielli

So far it is great even in the free version. Intuitive, customizable, flexible and very easy to use...bravo!

rentaprilmay

Overall I'm satisfied, although, it would be nice if there was an easier way to edit the placement of where the form is on the page instead of just "top" or "bottom". So far support has been good.

Arrows Children's Boutique

User friendly, even for this website newbie. I wish the pricing was a little more user-friendly, though. I'd appreciate a one time pricing option rather than monthly pricing.

Hotpug

Great App! I would give 5 stars if it was more user-friendly. Every time I pressed the save button it would go out of the page immediately which can be inconvenient.

Lauren's Paper Garden

This is super easy to use. I have found so many uses as a florist to incorporate forms on my site. They have so many options.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12