Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWR.io

Contact Form Builder | Order Form | Mailchimp, PayPal + Stripe

30DAYSKETO

First I had a little bit of problems with their customer support but then everything was fixed and they ended up being very helpful and kind! I recommend this app because they want to progress and upgrade themselves by asking us, the users of their app how to do it and what our needs are. Also one advice from me: Don't forget always to read the policies for every app, at least a brief overview, so you are aware of them.
Wish you good luck and don't stop upgrading yourselves! :)

September 18, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback and so sorry that we disappointed you.
Would you mind o write us back on support@powr.io and share the info about which feature was not working for you properly?

Warm regards,
POWr support.

Kings Park Equestrian Centre

I have just started to use this app and I love it! It is easy to install and use. I am sure that my customers will love it as well. Well done.

Domaci

We've been using this for several months now with no issues at all. We have multiple shopify sites and all of them use the Form Builder. It also connects nicely with our CRM via Zapier.

sportsforcharity

Sehr einfach zu bedienen und gut durchdachtes Tool - tolles Tool!
Very easy to use and well thought out tool - great tool!

Digimart ME

I used this app for my pre order forms and whatever forms i think useful to my customers. This is really a very good app.

tpezdicpikacom

Hi, Great app with usefull funcionaliotions. I am srongly recogmenting this app for all developers of webstores

Michigan Metal Artwork

Works absolutely perfect! Created custom forms with ease, and was able to customize them! One of the best apps for my store without any questions. A+++++

Hemid

AWESOME. it help a lot building an affection pages even with zero cost as I am a starter .you are awesome

Online Physio Centre

I like this form builder. It is simple and easy for a novice to use. thanks for a great app. i'll be back.

POP MY CURLS PARIS

Very good app!! I build my contact form in less than 10 minutes! Thanks, everything works perfectly!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 95 96