Form Builder | Wholesale Forms

Form Builder | Wholesale Forms

by POWr.io

Wholesale & ambassador forms, quote forms & registration forms

Charlestine & Company

Very user friendly. I will update this review after seeing how functional the app remains during my site’s contest.

eChic technology for small business

Easy to use, good range of options. It would be great if there were routing rules I could use to send to different email recipients depending on form contents.

1 Graphic Cat

I used the app to run a contest. Very easy to use and navigate. I will use it again in the future.

Quirche Zorche Candles

I used this app to obtain a registration form. It was quick and easy to figure out how to use and very easy to install even for an amateur.

I would of liked one more free field to be available to use.

The Kugelblitz

This app has helped me since ground zero till date. Form builder directly impact my store conversion rate!

Head Shoppers

It's amazing!!!! This app is extremely useful and has enough fields in the free plan to create a standard form. I am going to upgrade soon to use the other features.

Tshirts Junction

I think it will help me, then I do not have to code it or try to figure other forms to get it working

Modern Market Online

Great App, easy to use and helpful to get information without being to intrusive to customers. Fun as Well!

thedraperyplacefabrics

This app was very easy to use and was installed on my page automatically. I would highly recommend it. It helped me set up a customized form for my customers

Home Print Shop

So easy to use! Thanks for making my website customer friendly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 93 94