Form Builder | Contact Form

Form Builder | Contact Form

by POWR.io

Custom Form Builder | Contact Form Builder | Contact Us Form

Go-Shins

Built my custom forms and app was very simple and easy to use. Only issue I have is the form taking a tad bit longer to load on page. However app developer is working on the issue. Great communication and assistance when needed!

September 17, 2021

Thank you so much for this review. We are glad that you liked our app. We work hard to meet expectations like yours.

Please do reach us for any suggestions.

Crafting For A Cause

Very easy to start up. True to free offerings. I really like the custom options in appearance and photos

THELUXXECOLLECTION

The best form builder I found that allowed me to customize, add photo and upload feature. I had been through a lot of apps this was the best and fit my needs.

September 4, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We are glad that you liked our app 😊 ! Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help!

RPM Motors

Even on the free plan they have a nice customer support. They reply quickly and do their best to find a solution that works for both sides.

August 19, 2021

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. 😍 We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us!

Fish 419 Performance Gear

Very easy set-up! Needed a product registration form that had more flexibility than the "contact" form on Shopify. This looks like it will do it. Will update after using it for a little while. Thanks!

July 30, 2021

We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We work hard to meet expectations like yours.

Please do reach us for any suggestions. We’re here for you anytime.

Black Widow Print Studio

I used this app to help my visitors navigate me contact page better by adding a form. I will need time to see how helpful it is.

July 24, 2021

We are so grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us. Please reach us in case of any suggestions or questions. We will be more than glad to help.

Monicano Apparel

Great customer service and quick responses! I got a little glitch but everything was solved in a minute. :)

June 29, 2021

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

Brantley

I used this app to set up a "Contact Us" page... Very simple to use. Also, very quick and easy to set up.

June 27, 2021

Hi there,
Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime!

Ca' del Profeta

L'app Form Builder è sviluppata davvero bene, completa di funzioni e facile da usare. La consiglio anche per l'assistenza.

June 20, 2021

We're happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience with the POWR app!

Twott.co

Easy to use! the UI is very user friendly for beginner like me! Thanks for making this free for beginner like us!

June 14, 2021

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. It's customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 97 98