Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWR.io

Custom Form Builder | Contact Form Builder | Contact Us Form

Ca' del Profeta

L'app Form Builder è sviluppata davvero bene, completa di funzioni e facile da usare. La consiglio anche per l'assistenza.

Twott.co

Easy to use! the UI is very user friendly for beginner like me! Thanks for making this free for beginner like us!

June 14, 2021

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. It's customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

Veysie

I have installed this pre-launch of my site. It has been a breeze to use! Love the way it looks can't wait to test!

June 4, 2021

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

North South Sea

I added this app to my contact page to streamline inquiries. I love the editor and found so many advanced features that I wasn't expecting. My form is fairly simple, but I was really happy with how customizable this form builder is. I've set an autoresponder so that people submitting an inquiry can get an immediate confirmation, and I've customized the message that displays after submission. I was able to customize all the fonts and colors, and even the style of inputs. So far, this form builder seems to have all the functionality I could need. I'm starting out with a fairly basic form, but I saw some interesting features like file upload elements and limiting submissions. I can see myself using this form builder if I need one for custom order forms, raffle, or event sign up in the future. So glad I found this!

May 12, 2021

Lovely and Strong

I used this app to help me set up a contact form. It was SO easy. Literally, within a few minutes, I had the form up on my site and it looks just like it belongs there. I'm really excited it connects directly with Shopify contacts so I can easily use the contact information for my emails.

CatwalkCustomz

I used this app for creating forms for those potentially interested in ordering custom shoes/apparel.

Productos Naturales

una plataforma muy buena y ayuda mucho para contactarse con los diferetenes cliente de nuestra empresa

VO BEAUTY

I love this app. I created for a booking form and it was so easy to use. I love that the app automatically installed it for me without the need to input a embedded code.

February 22, 2021

Cali Bikini Club

This app has helped us streamline our processes so that I don't have to read 100+ emails a day. Now customers pick what they need, it goes to a spreadsheet that I can digest much easier.

Crafty Bears Studio

I used this app to create a custom order form. This app made it really easy and fast. It even automatically uploaded it for me, no need to copy code.

December 29, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms app as 5 Stars. Thanks for sharing. 😍

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 96 97