Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Easy quote request forms + contact forms | Sync with Mailchimp

Ricambi Camion Online

Fast and easy to learn and publish! Also free plan very useful! I am using different forms and it is very easy to have feedbacks.

Steadigrip

Wonderful app, does exactly what we need it to do. It's very simple to setup and allows sections for pretty much everything you will need to build a responsive form. We only needed it for a short time but if we plan to continue using a from app, this will be our choice. Nice work

AskDrGanz.com

Thanks to the team at POWr, we have a handful of easy-to-use apps for AskDrGanz.com that do exactly what we want. Another huge bonus? Every plugin has a similar look and feel, so the learning curve for our staff is minimal as new ones are introduced. POWr provides excellent customer service, and they really listen when we ask for new features. Highly recommend that you give POWr.io a try!

culinarybob

I don't mind paying for an app and it isn't that expensive. But I have a few Shopify stores. It would be/could be nice if I could just pay one (cheaper) fee to use on say about 3 or 5 stores. Otherwise, good. Got a little lost on the sign up - now don't know if I'm sending people straight to checkout or capture email address so I can send a coupon separately... confusing. I put a coupon code in the autoresponder, but maybe they are supposed to get the coupon code first and once they purchase my new item, then they get a thank you autoresponder. Ahem... I have to go back and study this and test it to see if I have it right... in other words, it got a little deep. :)

Marina Dunbar

simple, clean and easy to use and edit. I like it!

Charlestine & Company

Very user friendly. I will update this review after seeing how functional the app remains during my site’s contest.

eChic technology for small business

Easy to use, good range of options. It would be great if there were routing rules I could use to send to different email recipients depending on form contents.

1 Graphic Cat

I used the app to run a contest. Very easy to use and navigate. I will use it again in the future.

Quirche Zorche Candles

I used this app to obtain a registration form. It was quick and easy to figure out how to use and very easy to install even for an amateur.

I would of liked one more free field to be available to use.

The Kugelblitz

This app has helped me since ground zero till date. Form builder directly impact my store conversion rate!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 93 94