Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Contact Form Builder | Mailchimp + PayPal + Stripe | Wholesale

Soap On A Stick

Wow this is such a great tool. My website deals with custom orders all day long so its so easy to just have customers upload a picture and write exactly what they want in their own timing.

curarents

Works perfect! I was looking for a app to make a reservation form and found this app. The app is very easy to use and works perfect.

triplepoint16

This simple form was such a life saver. i tried day after day to apply a form to my contact us page. this was was the only form to work for me on my desk top. this app is ACE!!!

Bussola 9 - Shop

Excellent, very easy to use and powerful! Simple to install and useful at any time. The creativity is the limit ...

Wycked Naturals

Simple and easy to use.. & works like a champ! Def has help me in a few different ways for my website! Definitely recommend using this one! (you can even see the app used on my ambassador page link - if you want to see it in action)

Ricambi Camion Online

Fast and easy to learn and publish! Also free plan very useful! I am using different forms and it is very easy to have feedbacks.

Steadigrip

Wonderful app, does exactly what we need it to do. It's very simple to setup and allows sections for pretty much everything you will need to build a responsive form. We only needed it for a short time but if we plan to continue using a from app, this will be our choice. Nice work

AskDrGanz.com

Thanks to the team at POWr, we have a handful of easy-to-use apps for AskDrGanz.com that do exactly what we want. Another huge bonus? Every plugin has a similar look and feel, so the learning curve for our staff is minimal as new ones are introduced. POWr provides excellent customer service, and they really listen when we ask for new features. Highly recommend that you give POWr.io a try!

culinarybob

I don't mind paying for an app and it isn't that expensive. But I have a few Shopify stores. It would be/could be nice if I could just pay one (cheaper) fee to use on say about 3 or 5 stores. Otherwise, good. Got a little lost on the sign up - now don't know if I'm sending people straight to checkout or capture email address so I can send a coupon separately... confusing. I put a coupon code in the autoresponder, but maybe they are supposed to get the coupon code first and once they purchase my new item, then they get a thank you autoresponder. Ahem... I have to go back and study this and test it to see if I have it right... in other words, it got a little deep. :)

Marina Dunbar

simple, clean and easy to use and edit. I like it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 94 95