Contact Form | Form Builder

Form Builder | Contact Forms Builder | Multistep Forms

Free plan available

The Barefoot Store

Great app, very easy to use. Incredibly fast and friendly support from the customer care team too. Highly recommended!

January 14, 2022

Hi, Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

Modish

Works very well, and support was awesome in helping me with Arabic language support. Thanks to Irina and the team!

January 10, 2022

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

Sortiraparis

Really good app. The support is very swift and helpful. I recommend you install and use this app especially if your shop is in English. I would love to have the possibility to translate error messages (when the user forgets to fill a mandatory field in the contact form) to any language on the app's backoffice though.

December 30, 2021

We are so grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us. Please reach us in case of any suggestions or questions. We will be more than glad to help.

Leticie L. Ryan

The App was amazing! Simple and straight to the point! I customized my template and it was easy breezy all the way down to pricing!

December 15, 2021

Roura's

Made it simple to create the form I wanted. Having the dropbox feature was exactly what I had been looking for.

Doric Lenses Inc.

It just perfectly meet our needs. No need to add code in the background. Installation was quite easy, automatic.

December 8, 2021

Hi, Thanks for leaving us a 5 star review and sharing it with the community!

Chef Paata | Grazing Boxes | Georgian Food in Sydney

I used this app to help me to build inquiry form for my catering business. It is easy to use and requires no coding which is a big plus fo me.

December 7, 2021

SKINWAI

BEST PLUGIN I HAVE EVER USED FOR MULTISTEP FORMS BEST PLUGIN I HAVE EVER USED FOR MULTISTEP FORMS BEST PLUGIN I HAVE EVER USED FOR MULTISTEP FORMS

November 26, 2021

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as the top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries. We look forward to serving you again.

Pinnaclegastro

We were a little confused at first but after we get a hang of it, it help us well and I can say all of you did a wonderful job. Hope we can learn to use this great app to the fullest.

Fomo Apparel Shop

Powr support is always quick to respond with knowledgeable answers. We have also received follow up phone calls regarding our issue(s). I would definitely recommend their apps!

November 9, 2021

Thank you so much for this review. We are glad that you liked our app. We work hard to meet expectations like yours. Please do reach us for any suggestions. We’re here for you anytime.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 98 99