POWR Mailchimp Form Builder

POWR Mailchimp Form Builder

by POWR.io

Contact Form Builder | Order Forms | Mailchimp forms

Productos Naturales

una plataforma muy buena y ayuda mucho para contactarse con los diferetenes cliente de nuestra empresa

VO BEAUTY

I love this app. I created for a booking form and it was so easy to use. I love that the app automatically installed it for me without the need to input a embedded code.

February 22, 2021

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

Cali Bikini Club

This app has helped us streamline our processes so that I don't have to read 100+ emails a day. Now customers pick what they need, it goes to a spreadsheet that I can digest much easier.

Crafty Bears Studio

I used this app to create a custom order form. This app made it really easy and fast. It even automatically uploaded it for me, no need to copy code.

December 29, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms app as 5 Stars. Thanks for sharing. 😍

Deven Rue

Was looking for a quick & simple solution to a contact form in my Shopify store and this does the trick perfectly.

Ezell's Queens

So far i really like this app and used it to create my feedback and vendor forms. Its easy to use as well!

30DAYSKETO

First I had a little bit of problems with their customer support but then everything was fixed and they ended up being very helpful and kind! I recommend this app because they want to progress and upgrade themselves by asking us, the users of their app how to do it and what our needs are. Also one advice from me: Don't forget always to read the policies for every app, at least a brief overview, so you are aware of them.
Wish you good luck and don't stop upgrading yourselves! :)

September 18, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback and so sorry that we disappointed you.
Would you mind o write us back on support@powr.io and share the info about which feature was not working for you properly?

Warm regards,
POWr support.

Kings Park Equestrian Centre

I have just started to use this app and I love it! It is easy to install and use. I am sure that my customers will love it as well. Well done.

Domaci

We've been using this for several months now with no issues at all. We have multiple shopify sites and all of them use the Form Builder. It also connects nicely with our CRM via Zapier.

sportsforcharity

Sehr einfach zu bedienen und gut durchdachtes Tool - tolles Tool!
Very easy to use and well thought out tool - great tool!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 95 96