Form Builder | Wholesale Forms

Form Builder | Wholesale Forms

by POWr.io

Wholesale & ambassador forms, quote forms & registration forms

culinarybob

I don't mind paying for an app and it isn't that expensive. But I have a few Shopify stores. It would be/could be nice if I could just pay one (cheaper) fee to use on say about 3 or 5 stores. Otherwise, good. Got a little lost on the sign up - now don't know if I'm sending people straight to checkout or capture email address so I can send a coupon separately... confusing. I put a coupon code in the autoresponder, but maybe they are supposed to get the coupon code first and once they purchase my new item, then they get a thank you autoresponder. Ahem... I have to go back and study this and test it to see if I have it right... in other words, it got a little deep. :)

Marina Dunbar

simple, clean and easy to use and edit. I like it!

Charlestine & Company

Very user friendly. I will update this review after seeing how functional the app remains during my site’s contest.

eChic technology for small business

Easy to use, good range of options. It would be great if there were routing rules I could use to send to different email recipients depending on form contents.

1 Graphic Cat

I used the app to run a contest. Very easy to use and navigate. I will use it again in the future.

Quirche Zorche Candles

I used this app to obtain a registration form. It was quick and easy to figure out how to use and very easy to install even for an amateur.

I would of liked one more free field to be available to use.

The Kugelblitz

This app has helped me since ground zero till date. Form builder directly impact my store conversion rate!

Head Shoppers

It's amazing!!!! This app is extremely useful and has enough fields in the free plan to create a standard form. I am going to upgrade soon to use the other features.

Tshirts Junction

I think it will help me, then I do not have to code it or try to figure other forms to get it working

Modern Market Online

Great App, easy to use and helpful to get information without being to intrusive to customers. Fun as Well!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 93 94