Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Contact Form Builder | Order Form | Mailchimp, PayPal + Stripe

tpezdicpikacom

Hi, Great app with usefull funcionaliotions. I am srongly recogmenting this app for all developers of webstores

Michigan Metal Artwork

Works absolutely perfect! Created custom forms with ease, and was able to customize them! One of the best apps for my store without any questions. A+++++

Hemid

AWESOME. it help a lot building an affection pages even with zero cost as I am a starter .you are awesome

Online Physio Centre

I like this form builder. It is simple and easy for a novice to use. thanks for a great app. i'll be back.

POP MY CURLS PARIS

Very good app!! I build my contact form in less than 10 minutes! Thanks, everything works perfectly!

Straus Apparel

Couldn't do what I do without y'all! Marketing based on applications and instagram, anyone the same this is the holy grail!

CbusShops, LLC

This is going to change the way we do business. Easy to use. Looks great on the page. Email notifications. Love it all.

Beaufort Belle Company

I really enjoyed this app. It's user friendly for someone like me who is only moderately tech savvy. Thanks for making my day easier!

AudioEar

Awesome app for any types of creation. No needs any coding such a awesome app for non-coder developer and user.

SharonSmartWatches

is the best when it comes to Contact form builder, i really appreciate your services. thanks for the good work

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 94 95