Forms to get more leads
The easy way to get more newsletter subscribers, grow your wholesale network, and build return/registration forms for your store.
Never miss a form submission
Get automatic email or text notifications each time you get a form response and create your own automatic confirmation email for customers.
Forms to save 50% of your time
Integrate with Google Sheets to sync responses in real time and avoid manual data exports, or set up any other automation with Zapier!
About Form Builder | Wholesale Forms
POWr Form Builder allows you to build professional, easy-to-use forms to collect any information you need for your business. Simplify your workflow with email notifications every time someone completes your form and send customers automatic confirmation emails!
- Subscription forms - Grow your email list by encouraging visitors to sign up!
- Feedback forms - collect valuable information on how to improve your products.
- Order/returns/warranty forms - collect product, order or returns information.
- Contact forms - make it easy for customers to get in touch.
- Wholesale/brand ambassador forms - expand your reseller network and grow your brand with influencers!
- Quote forms - collect file uploads and custom information so you can easily provide a quote.
Impress your audience with these Form Builder features:
- Email alerts - get email alerts every time somebody fills in your form.
- Choose from 20 different field options - dropdowns, multiple choice, email, phone number, images, star ratings, emojis, the choice is yours!
- Position your form anywhere on the page, including making it popup when a user clicks on a custom floating button or on a side tab.
- Automatic email responses - design your own email auto-responder that gets sent to your users after they fill in your form. You can even make them conditional based on a customer's response.
- Save form submissions - all submitted form data is saved in your own POWr dashboard.
- Export submissions - export to a CSV in one simple click.
- Anti-spam protection - Captcha option available to prevent spam
- Conditional logic - show/hide answers based on the user’s previous answers.
- File upload - users can upload file up to 100MB (depending on chosen plan).
- Multi-page form - split up your form into pages so it’s easier to complete.
- After submission controls - redirect users to a specific URL after your form is submitted, limit submissions to one per user, one per page load, or hide the form, and set response quantity or date limits.
- Google Sheets integration - form responses are automatically sent to a Google Sheet and updated in real time.
- Mailchimp integration - connect your form to a MailChimp list.
- Integrate with Mailchimp, Google Drive, Shopify, Constant Contact, AWeber, Salesforce and more! - connect to any app supported by Zapier.
Getting Started with POWr:
POWr is easy to install and free to get started. Click on the button on this page to install the app. Create your Form Builder, and add it to any page of your site within minutes.
Fast and Free Customer Support
If you have any questions or need help getting up and running, we’re here to help! Unlike most app providers we offer a Help Center for answers, free support and our awesome team are available 24 hours a day.
- Google Sheets,
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Use this app while selling in person with Shopify point of sale.
6 Form Elements
1 Email Admin
or $8.09/month billed at $97.09 once per year
As Free +
No POWr Branding
or $14.39/month billed at $172.69 once per year
As Starter +
10MB File Uploads
Custom CSS + JS
or $71.99/month billed at $863.89 once per year
As Pro +
100MB File Upload
Unlimited Discount Codes
Business Upgrade for all 50 POWr Apps
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 1118 reviews
Most recent reviews
Thanks to the team at POWr, we have a handful of easy-to-use apps for AskDrGanz.com that do exactly what we want. Another huge bonus? Every plugin has a similar look and feel, so the learning curve for our staff is minimal as new ones are introduced. POWr provides excellent customer service, and they really listen when we ask for new features. Highly recommend that you give POWr.io a try!
The Revive Club
When you fill out one of the forms you go to a 'success screen' that tells the user they have successfully completed the form. Except the content for this success page is put far far down into a page - which gives the effect of loading a blank page. I contacted the support, who eventually wrote to me and said they had to escalate this issue to a different support team - sounded promising. A week later and after me writing several times to see what the progress was, I got an email saying "there's no workaround to make the submission success message appear on top" They suggested if I know someone who can do advanced coding I could try customising the form's CSS.
We sent out the form for a few people to test, and they all reported back that the form didn't work because after submitting it they were sent to a blank page.
The app is as good as useless to us, the support very slow and didn't resolve what for us is broken functionality - so we will be deleting it and choosing another app.
I don't mind paying for an app and it isn't that expensive. But I have a few Shopify stores. It would be/could be nice if I could just pay one (cheaper) fee to use on say about 3 or 5 stores. Otherwise, good. Got a little lost on the sign up - now don't know if I'm sending people straight to checkout or capture email address so I can send a coupon separately... confusing. I put a coupon code in the autoresponder, but maybe they are supposed to get the coupon code first and once they purchase my new item, then they get a thank you autoresponder. Ahem... I have to go back and study this and test it to see if I have it right... in other words, it got a little deep. :)