Hit Counter

Hit Counter

by POWr.io

Boost sales using social proof with a simple hit counter!

Rich Frames

i appreciate how simple, fast and easy this app is. The basic plan is enough to help start up my store. I would definitely use this again

Antler & Bone

Great and easy to use! and free. Excellent way to know how much traffic we are getting to our store.
So simple to set up!

AyurAlpha

I like it, take old visit data and allow us to put that as visit as well . Other than that great. Thanks

Artatler

Useful app, especially to provide some kind of assurance for the visitors. However it will only start counting post the installation date not from the real creation date. Also, hoping that even the free version can be without the default branding. Other than that, it's good.

Thanks for the app!
www.artatler.com, art online gallery & market

Haus De Phe

I was searching for a simple app that would allow me to keep track of all the traffic coming to my landing page via website and this was it.

www.tabathasstuff.com

its cool to see the amount of visitors, helps with social proof, dont like the big gap it leaves over my logo and cant figure out how to contact them
once they can fix that issue 100% definately, im tring out the free section first and dont understand the benifit of other area yet

Feeling Great

I really do not understand what this does, but the sign in experience was fine.
If you could send me an email explaining to me what this is all about, I will appreciate it. jenniec26@msn.com

mandolife

havent used it yet will add to products if its all good
but seems to be a good idead hopefully it works well it should be a minimum 100 characters for a review

OBLEZA VAPE

it is a very nice app, helped me a lot and it is amazing looking on my site, it helps me track the visitors

Allthings Anime

Simple and does what it says, Slightest drawback is the logo. But you get what you need in free plan :)