Image Slider, Product Carousel

Image Slider, Product Carousel

by POWR.io

Image Slider, Testimonials, Lookbook, Slideshow & Carousel

Laneenia Store

its really look good in my website.. it makes my store more professional..
and my buyer for sure they will convince when they see it..

Global Good NZ

Amazing! I like this app, its an easiest app for responsive image slider with small tabs in bottom...

Charli and Kate

Great app, does exactly what it claims to do and very user-friendly with full customisation options!

Easy Skin

Exactly what I was looking for my product page has really come to life now with a slideshow of customer pictures

dulcesdulcemaria

Una aplicación muy buena con diferentes estilos de slider en los cuales hace ver el tema mas elegante
La recomiendo muchisimo

thegsnd

The banner are looking awesome onto the website, it's will increase the display of my articles as well as sales. Thank you!!

Saliyafashion

Very easy to use and it let you to have 3 sliders for Free which is amazing.
If you dont want it complicated its easy to install, but I guess for advance installation you should contact the supporter as it needs code and other stuff.

Back Chair Bag

I added this app to our www.BackChairBag.com working well. Might have some questions. Thanks B.C.B

Relieviate

Great app! Easy to use and gets the job done. Tried other apps but they did not work as well as this one.

Brandless is Good

It's the apps I have been looking for, it's very stylish and will definitely add to make my site trusted and reliable to new visitors

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16