Calificación general
4,3
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 70% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 17% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 8% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
19 de diciembre de 2023

It's very easy to use! It gives you a lot of options for customizing your images in a way that's aesthetically pleasing. Customer service agents answer fast, which is always important.

Ana Schubert Design
2 meses usando la aplicación
POWR.io respondió 20 de diciembre de 2023

Thank you so much for your feedback🤩️ It's always a pleasure to read such nice words reflecting your experience with us!

31 de enero de 2024

The POWR: Image Slider app is a perfect addition to our landing page. It helped us customize our slideshow with the transitions that we were looking for. Initially the slideshow had too much empty space underneath it, however after contacting support we got excellent service from Richcarde M. He added custom code for us that solved this issue and answered emails promptly. Great product and great service, highly recommend.

FETNEH BLAKE CONCEPT
8 días usando la aplicación
26 de enero de 2024

Terrible. Does not work, was still on my store after I uninstalled and is just very low quality.

The Sooth Cup
5 días usando la aplicación
POWR.io respondió 29 de enero de 2024

Hi there,
Thanks for letting us know, and really sorry to hear that.

The app remaining on the store after uninstalling is certainly due to it not being removed properly. This can be fixed very easily, and our support team would be more than happy to look into for you.

Could you please send us an email at support@powr.io and also point any further issues you might have as well?
Looking forward to hearing from you soon :)

17 de enero de 2024

Richcarde M. was super helpful!

CARSON RODIZIO
4 meses usando la aplicación
30 de enero de 2024

I just started with the POWR: Image Slider | Carousel app today, and I am surprised at its ease of use and professional look and options. I had been struggling to create a slideshow with the perfect proportions and this app does it seamlessly.

Customer service is fast and helpful as well.

Highly recommend this for high quality slide show options!

Revival Retro Designs
Alrededor de 2 horas usando la aplicación
POWR.io respondió 31 de enero de 2024

Thank you so much for your feedback🤩️ It's always a pleasure to read such nice words reflecting your experience with us.
You're always welcome to contact us again anytime for any questions, concerns or suggestions!

10 de febrero de 2024

THIS APP IS FANTASTIC SUPER PROFESSIONAL SUPER HIGHLY PERFORMANCE AND FAST AND IS EVALUATED OF SHOPIFY APP ...THANK I SUGGEST EVERYONE USING POWR APP IN THE SHOPIFY SERVICES EXPERTS THANK

Il mio negozio SUPERSTARS
Italia
POWR.io respondió 11 de febrero de 2024

Our sincere gratitude for the 5 stars and recommendation, that is so considerate of you💙️

Fecha de modificación: 20 de julio de 2023

My previous comment stands I think they need to give a little more on the Free Subscription or offer a limited time only trial period for one of there paid versions, because now I have tried the Pro package, I can see the full potential of the App and I would be happy to pay moving forward. Great App, easy to use and looks from my opinion very professional.

"I am happy with how simple the app is but feel limited on the free package, I understand this is to get you to subscribe to an upgrade, but I feel as a new starter to eCommerce then I would of liked a bit more and then when I saw the results I would be happy to spend the money."

Hatfield Antiques
Reino Unido
6 días usando la aplicación
POWR.io respondió 17 de julio de 2023

Your concern has been shared with the POWR team.

We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and the community. Please reach out to our support team at support@powr.io, and we'll be glad to answer all the questions that you may have. Looking forward to hearing from you.

28 de abril de 2023

bonne expérience, l'utilisation est facile et intuitive, les fonctionnalité sont bonnes. Petit bémol il n'y a pas assez de diapo disponible avec la version gratuites. Et le service client et bon et réactif.

La boutique de l'espion
Francia
4 meses usando la aplicación
POWR.io respondió 28 de abril de 2023

Merci pour le feed-back, et bien heureux de savoir que nos fonctionnalités vous conviennent😃️

9 de febrero de 2024

Difficult to use and very slow when published.

EPOCH BRAND
POWR.io respondió 11 de febrero de 2024

Hi there,
Thanks for your feedback, and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience encountered while setting up the app on your end.

The process is generally easy, and our support team are also always available to assist in every step of the journey. Could you please send us an email as soon as you can at support@powr.io so we can check it out for you?
Looking forward to hearing from you soon :)

13 de febrero de 2024

Great customer support by Richcarde M. highly recommended.

VMG Cases