POWR Image Slider & Carousel

POWR Image Slider & Carousel

by POWR.io

Product Slider, Lookbook, Slideshow & Testimonials Carousel

rsrbyritirahulshah

I simply love this app! Its just what I was looking for! I wanted a slider for my home page and this app just does the job perfectly.

The Spookywood Witch Shop

This app is super convenient and offers my website an organized gallery for smooth testimonial transitions and viewing!

April 15, 2021

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

The Classic Gem

easy to use and they install for you!!! amazing loveeee it! give lots of options for being free. perfect! thanks guys!

JaBelle Jewellery

I highly recommend this app for image slider making. It makes my site more dynamic and interactive with customers.

www.heavenlypresents.love

I really like it. It's easy to use and to implement. I really recommend it to everyone. Thank you so much

Body Love by Michelle

This app really helped me to increase sales and optimize my store, as first time business owner. Thank you so much.

See_Compare_Buy1

i love this app. it is very very helpful and easy to manage. lots of extra features. i would highly recommend

G-Actives Design Activewear

I use this app to help engage potential customer and optimise their shopping experience for all of our products.

Tipsy Totes | Wine Gifts | Beer Koozies | Wine Totes | Simply Fabulous

I just installed the app and used images I created in Canva and so far it's good! I like that they offer a free version to test out.

Laneenia Store

its really look good in my website.. it makes my store more professional..
and my buyer for sure they will convince when they see it..

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17