Image Slider, Product Carousel

Image Slider, Product Carousel

by POWR.io

Image Slider, Testimonials, Lookbook, Slideshow & Carousel

FantaSea STX

I used this app to add product reviews with photos to my website. It worked great and allowed for lots of customization.

Liberty Shout

Easy to use and adds a great look to my site. I am very happy with this app. I suggest it for any store.

Eliise Maar

Integrates really well and looks simple and elegant. Super easy to install and manage. You can make the images clickable and linked to your products rather than just having a slideshow.

RIIA

Great plugin, used to place banners on main page. Works fine, very simple in install and use. Thanks!

The Personalized Gifts Place

This is a very easy app to use and produces a very appealing slider. The choices for building the slider make it so you can design the slider exactly to your liking.

Trends Mart Club

It would be nice to have some pre-holiday images already loaded in the slider to use until I decide on other images or I may keep the images instead. Have a variety of slides so that everyone's page does not show the except images in the same order for example.

הליקס, מערכות לימוד אנגלית

Just installed the app and was able to get it to work quickly.
Now I have to get creative with it! Thanks!

AROUND

Great app! I use it to create stunning image sliders. The app is very easy, and fun to use. Thanks!!

geogreen.store

I used it to create a slide show for the top of my site. I liked it but it would be better if it had more control over font shadows and/or weights. Thanx a lot anyway!

Trend Me Jewel

Really cool free app. could really spice up a page. will definitely use this on all of my stores. keep the free community going.