Image Slider, Product Carousel

Image Slider, Product Carousel

by POWR.io

Image Slider, Testimonials, Lookbook, Slideshow & Carousel

Create Connect Jewelry Studio

I have been using Shopify for a few months now, and it is the several apps from POWr that make it all come together for me. My sites look professional, AND the slider allows me to customize each page exactly as I want. I would not only recommend this app, but any of the apps I have used from POWr. Shopify is quite limited without them. I am 56 years old and all the apps I am utilizing from this company couldn't be any easier!

Dtclientes

The best plugin available for sliders!!

Atbhome

I have tried a number of shopify slider plugins and this app is by far the best value when it comes to functionality and ease of set-up and use. Highly recommend.

Mpcsupply

Easy to use, good support team!

Shophite

Easy & Lovely App! Highly recommended.

Same Swim

Very easy to use and great plug-ins

Go Out Of Doors

The app is SO easy to install and configure, its a case of install it on your shopify store and use it straight away. Well designed, easy to follow instructions. Would recommend this, great price for such a good app for your store.

Stealthgearusa

This app will make the Gallery that I'm building much more organized with a slider for each category instead of just a page full of pictures. Seems pretty easy to edit and add pics so far.

St Augustine Lions

I'm using this without the slider feature. It's easy enough to disable the slider and I prefer to use it this way with only one photo in each "slider" since I place images at several places in my pages and this makes the images very neat looking and their sizes very uniform. I can also put descriptions above them using my preferred background and text colors.

Ecs Ministries

Make it fun to add images. I like the thumbnails