Image Slider, Product Carousel

Image Slider, Product Carousel

by POWR.io

Image Slider, Testimonials, Lookbook, Slideshow & Carousel

Shen Yun Shop

This App is a convenient tool. It's easy to set up and quick to use. The slideshows work fine on mobile and desktop. The only issue is that takes a few seconds to load the slideshows which affect a bit the user experience. I'm not sure if that can be resolved. I recommend this App.

sikasave

I used it to put slider images on my store and it’s awesome. It has made my store more appealing and I’ll gladly recommend it!

The Scholar Ship

It was super easy to get this app up and running. Only thing I would want to add is the ability for text to wrap around it with a pixel or two of spacing. But otherwise its great!

StylebriTees

OK. SO THIS IS MY FIRST TIME USING THIS APP AND THUS FAR I LIKE IT. SEEMS VERY EASY AND I AM EXCITED TO EXPLORE IT FARTHER.

SEP Jordan

i must have tried dozens of apps so far, this is the best one. the only weakness is i cannot play around with font size and paragraph without any coding knowledge. a part from that, very happy indeed

Jewel Mood

Great products, as always! Worked straight away! Very happy, thanks!

Dirty Monkey Kustoms

pretty pleased - simple to use and implement

Itsuniquelymine

Awesome experience! The support is fantastic and they had to be REALLY patient!
They followed through on queries and didn't just leave me hanging....a really good sign! I really feel as though I have learned something new, and its so satisfying! I would definitely recommend it and am hoping to try out the other apps too!

Onlinemedicaltesting Com

Powr has great apps. Loading time needs to be improved. Otherwise, I would give it a 5 star rating.

Aquablu Mosaics

Very easy to use. Would recommend!