Image Slider + Carousel

Image Slider + Carousel

by POWr.io

FREE image slider, photo slider, lookbook and carousel.

Usisi

I used it and it helped me. It is a very nice plugin and easy to use.
I can refer to everyone who wants to enable image gallery slider.
I have installed it very easily.

Pearson Ranch Jerky

Great app! Exactly what we needed to present a slideshow on our wholesale page. Easy and simple format to work with.

Home Office Makeover

I've been struggling to add click-able images to my site for days....my problem is solved THANK YOU!

nkd bty

IT LET ME ADD SCROLLING IMAGES TO MY WEBSITE TO MAKE IT LOOK MORE APPEALING AS I WANTED TO SHOW QUITE A FEW DIFFERENT PEOPLE USING MY PRODUCT.

FRESH BOY WAX MELTS

Love it...a beautiful result easily done ! Gone through so many apps. that leave you disappointed and frustrated...Image Slider is excellent!!

afterimage.canvas

I'm using this app to create image sliders in my online store to show different product images and also to have the functionality to link each image to a specific website. The design is modern and easily blends in with my store.

Rojank

Great app, free and does exactly what it says it will do :) Very easy to use, would happily pay for the app - will check out POWr's other apps as well.

40 oz Clothing LLC

Great product! The custom animations didn't seem to work properly on the back-end, but default animation and ease-of-use was great.

modografico

great app for creating a slideshow will use again in future highly recommended

Race Ready Motorsport

So far so good! Very easy to use and provides a good amount of options that other apps make you pay for.