Image Slider + Carousel

Image Slider + Carousel

by POWr.io

FREE image slider, photo slider, lookbook and carousel.

Foxology

Fun and easy to use. Fairly basic and a bit restricted to where on page to apply. great for first timers/beginners.

Logoz Custom T Shirts

This is a nice free banner application. Works just as it should. Thank you from logozcustomtshirts.com

Sincerely Shanelle

Very easy to design and install ! Made very simple for my first time. Will def recommend to my friends and clients.

phoinixfinest

Recommend! It's doing a great job,easy to use contains all the tools that a beginner needs to visually improve a website.

Cobra Apparel

Great app makes me wonder why Shopify doesn't add this as a regular feature. It makes sites look more professional

BaoBao Babies

Im still a beginner but i felt like im already a professional site developer with this app.

I was making slider for Nosefrida and uploaded it easily to our site.

Denver Air Support, Inc.

So far so good, it was easy to create and very easy to add it to the page. No coding knowledge required

Living Juice srl

Great! Saved me lots of time! I added it in a creative way so that I'm able to showcase customer's partner's logos.

Oscar & Friends

This is such a great, flexible little tool, totally <3 it! I can think of a million different ways you might use this throughout any store. I'm using it right now on the homepage to carousel the logos of all of the brands we stock to make that more visual than just a ton of words - great thing is you can also link to the collection/product/whatever page from the image!!!

Teesyourself

I really love this app. I created a landing page for my Christmas T-Shirt designs and having a sliding banner really made the page pop! The app is so very simple to use and so easy to integrate with my Shopify store. I highly recommend it.