POWRful Product Image Slider

Rating (4.2)
Developer
4.2
January 20, 2019

Very easy to design and install ! Made very simple for my first time. Will def recommend to my friends and clients.

Sincerely Shanelle
Time spent using app: 44 minutes
Edited January 20, 2019

Recommend! It's doing a great job,easy to use contains all the tools that a beginner needs to visually improve a website.

phoinixfinest
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 17, 2019

Great app makes me wonder why Shopify doesn't add this as a regular feature. It makes sites look more professional

Cobra Apparel
Time spent using app: 12 months
January 17, 2019

Im still a beginner but i felt like im already a professional site developer with this app.

I was making slider for Nosefrida and uploaded it easily to our site.

BaoBao Babies
Philippines
Time spent using app: 36 minutes
January 16, 2019

So far so good, it was easy to create and very easy to add it to the page. No coding knowledge required

Denver Air Support, Inc.
Time spent using app: 21 minutes
January 15, 2019

Great! Saved me lots of time! I added it in a creative way so that I'm able to showcase customer's partner's logos.

Living Juice srl
Spain
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 13, 2019

This is such a great, flexible little tool, totally <3 it! I can think of a million different ways you might use this throughout any store. I'm using it right now on the homepage to carousel the logos of all of the brands we stock to make that more visual than just a ton of words - great thing is you can also link to the collection/product/whatever page from the image!!!

Oscar & Friends
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 12, 2019

I really love this app. I created a landing page for my Christmas T-Shirt designs and having a sliding banner really made the page pop! The app is so very simple to use and so easy to integrate with my Shopify store. I highly recommend it.

Teesyourself
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
January 11, 2019

Très bonne application, pratique et jolie. La personnalisation des sliders est très bien faite. Je recommande

All to find
France
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
January 11, 2019

Easy to use. No coding required which is a major plus. I like that I could choose my own backgrounds/slides.

by Their Hands