Image Slider, Product Carousel

Image Slider, Product Carousel

by POWr.io

Image Slider, Testimonials, Lookbook, Slideshow & Carousel

Hellodrinks

Great App, Easy to use and easy to set up, and looks great! Makes a huge difference to our homepage at www.Hellodrinks.com.au

Goodwin Smith

amazing appamazing appamazing appamazing appamazing appamazing appamazing appamazing appamazing app

PremiumPrintableTemplates

I think this was best image slider and Carousel. This is appreciable experience about this app. Thanks for providing this awesome app.

The Cat's Meow Superstore the One Stop Online Cat & Dog Shop!

Great addition to my landing page. Exactly what I was looking for!
Love the App and its FREE to boot! You cannot beat that!

Goblin Fruit

Great. Easy to use. Does what I need it to do. Happy!
Would love it if it magically knew what I wanted and did it, but one day maybe these guys will build that app.

THE UNIQUE FIT

look good till now lets see how it gonna perform!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Corn Coast Comics

Easy to use and very nice on the eyes. Love the product and look forward to many years of uses. hope this helps

My Turkish Peshtemal

this is a pretty good app it does work well and i love how easy it is! i d suggest it to everyone its also mobile friendly thanks guys

DaShoppe001

my landing page more appreciative than before :)

i love using your apps. my friend suggested to me to used your apps. thank you.

mystyleshop501

GOOD APPS GOOD APPS GOOD APPS GOOD APPS GOOD APPS GOOD APPS GOOD APPS GOOD APPS GOOD APPS GOOD APPS GOOD APPS GOOD APPS GOOD APPS GOOD APPS