Product Image Slider Carousel

Product Image Slider | Lookbook, Slideshow, Testimonials

Free plan available

お家で焼肉「菜好牛」

Location Japan

テンプレートが多いので使いやすそうだとは思った。操作も簡単そうで、何より日本語に対応しているのが良いポイント。今後も利用を検討してみようと思う。ただ、レビューを書くことが必須?なので、すごく面倒臭い。

April 25, 2022

We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and the community. Please reach out to our support team at support@powr.io and we'll be more than glad to help and answer all the questions that you may have. Looking forward to hearing from you!

The Parker Shoppes

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I give this app 3 stars. This app has a lot of great features, but the problem is that it is too slow. When 90% of my customers are mobile, the load time is 5-6 seconds and by the time they see it, they have already scrolled up. This is using compressed JPGs for speed and reduced size. If you need an app for quick load time, this is not the one.

September 4, 2021

Hi there! Thanks for your review. It's really appreciated. There are moments when we cannot control the loading speed. A script is required to load our apps, and the script will load in the order that it appears in relation to other scripts. POWR's product development team is constantly striving to make the user-experience optimal for our products, and we definitely take into account the loading speeds of our standalone apps.

Los Colores de la Tierra

Location Guatemala

The layout and options to create great graphics seems AWESOME. But honestly, when someone is trying the free plan out to see how it would work for a couple or weeks of so, it's NO GOOD that the logo and text of POWR Image Slider and Carousel is displayed. I don't think any professional webshop would want that, even for their trial period. So I had to delete it unfortunately.

February 28, 2021

Hi there,
Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Your concern has been shared with the POWR team, and have sent a reply to your email regarding your concern.
We truly appreciate your patience! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, in the meantime.

absaloodle

1'kwj'eje'jpejp1ejknlknklnddnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Price Business

Location France

I used this App to help me compress the photos which i will put in my shop on line, may be i will need more experiences, indeed, i had download pictures; i did a selection of title and modify some photos.

dpeoplestore

Location Nigeria
Time spent using app About 1 month

I used the app to help me for sliding on my site, the app is nice to use, I recommend it for any merchant.

Forgasongymnasticbeamsupply

Seams Ok would like more control with the free ap but they charge extra,

Holmes Jewelry Of Arizona

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Monthly subscription only covers a limited number of uses, unless you get the business plan at $50/month. Other than that, the plug in is exceptional.