Product Image Slider Carousel

Product Image Slider | Lookbook, Slideshow, Testimonials

Free plan available

Jomspend

Location Malaysia

Great slider feature when but there is still room for improvement. Easy to navigate and add our own products

June 5, 2022

Hello there, Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are more than happy to improve our apps to serve you better.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries. We'll be more than glad to help.

BYINHERITANCE

Location Argentina

very goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

May 30, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and the community, please let us know what we can do better so we can receive a 5star review.

Bee Kind Closet Co

Great slider feature when I created my website. Easy to navigate ad set up. I was able to feature my new arrivals

May 29, 2022

Thanks for the great review! 😍Anything we can do to get 5 stars from you? We’d love to hear your feedback!

SWEETS SHOP SOYSOY

細かい設定はコードでカスタム可能です。

May 26, 2022

素晴らしいレビューをありがとう! 😍 あなたから5つ星を獲得するために私たちにできることはありますか?皆様からのフィードバックをお待ちしております。

Nutshell

The app is a great way to highlite products in your catalog. Also to rein force your key messages with graphic images

canadaactionstore.ca

I enjoyed using the app. I wish there were a few more free plan options. More content. Overall very easy to use.

Love Me Accessories

Very easy app to use. I was able to do a slide show for my featured product in minutes. No code needed which was perfect for me since I am a beginner. Has a very clean and professional look to the slides

Household Supplies & Decor

Cool app and it's free. You can add different images and not just products or collections. I've been looking for this

Econo-Zone.com

I had a problem with page integration. I used the shortlink and it's working well. Maybe my theme. Good app. Thanks

Johnson's Surplus 269-483-2249

I used this app to help put a slide show of what our brick and mortar store has to offer. It was quick and easy to use. 4 Stars just because in order to add video's I had to upload them onto Youtube first.

Previous 1 3 4 5