Product Slider for More Sales
Use a carousel or slideshow layout. Add captions, buttons, videos, slider backgrounds, borders, and copy protection to your product slider.
Create a customer testimonials slideshow or an attractive lookbook layout for social proof, or create a client logo slider to build trust.
Custom Lookbook Slider
Set your image slider on a loop to ensure customers don't miss important info! Use slider as a product carousel to show your best products.
About Image Slider, Product Carousel
Draw your customers’ attention to your bestsellers and promotions in a beautiful image slider, slideshows, lookbook or carousel.
With easy-to use templates, you can create:
- A testimonial slider with customer quotes and images for great social proof.
- A logo slider to build trust in your brand by displaying the logos of your top clients. Also great for social proof!
- Upload photos to your slider to highlight your best products and increase traffic to your popular products.
- Create a product image slideshow and add videos so customers can see your products in action.
- Create a banner slider to highlight your newest offers and engage visitors.
- Highlight promotions and discounts with custom banners in your image slider.
- Promote your best-sellers in an image slider.
- Show off your collections in a product carousel.
- Add call-to-action buttons and descriptions to your slider banners to get customers to relevant pages quickly.
- Choose between several eye-catching slider transition styles and select between the slider layout or carousel layout if you want to display several images on one slide.
- Highly customizable design for Image Slider & Carousel: pick custom colors and fonts, adjust size, add borders, and more.
- Supports text in any language.
- Mobile responsive on any device.
- Get instant access to 50+ POWR apps.
Getting Started with POWR Image Slider & Carousel:
POWR Image Slider & Carousel is easy to install. Click on the ‘Add app’ button on this page to install the app. Create your Image Slider, and add it to any page on your Shopify site.
Customer Support You Can Count On
If you have any questions or need help getting Image Slider & Carousel up and running, we’re here to help! Please visit our Help Center for tips, support, and answers to common questions.
- Google Document Viewer
or $3.59/month billed at $43.09 once per year
or $9.89/month billed at $118.69 once per year
or $71.99/month billed at $863.89 once per year
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
Ok. So I have looked everywhere for a solution to change my product images to mobile friendly (finger swiping) I couldn't find one. Then I stumbled on this App, was skeptical at first as it only had 2 reviews but I was so frustrated that I still went ahead. Initially it acted a little funny and so I contacted technical support and they fixed it in matter of minutes. Just praises for them. Thank you team for such a wonderfull app. Much needed for themes that does not support sliding images for products. Thank you.
We are so grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. Please reach us in case of any suggestions or questions. We will be more than glad to help.
I USED THIS APP HELP ME TO DO c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:c:
The Parker Shoppes
I give this app 3 stars. This app has a lot of great features, but the problem is that it is too slow. When 90% of my customers are mobile, the load time is 5-6 seconds and by the time they see it, they have already scrolled up. This is using compressed JPGs for speed and reduced size. If you need an app for quick load time, this is not the one.
Hi there! Thanks for your review. It's really appreciated. There are moments when we cannot control the loading speed. A script is required to load our apps, and the script will load in the order that it appears in relation to other scripts. POWR's product development team is constantly striving to make the user-experience optimal for our products, and we definitely take into account the loading speeds of our standalone apps.