Map + Store Locator

Map + Store Locator

by POWR.io

FREE store locator & simple map. Easy map for store locations!

Alegends

the app is great fjhfgydhfdysgfydsfgdsycudsyvcdyuvdyvdshvsdhjvhjdhvb djhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Villa Russo, 1898

It was exactly what I was looking for. It was easy to find my store and to install the app. It appeared on the map instantly.

bronze

good and easy to use
enjoy using it and it is free
what more we would ask for
i add two location
with timing

NZ Native Oils Ltd

Super simple and effective. I use this app to show my distributor network. Easy to setup and worked right out of the box.

NatureTalk

I used this app to insert a clickable map on our website to show our stockists, it was very easy to use. I needed some help so contacted customer service, they were very responsive and resolved my issue promptly. Highly recommend.

GeminiXP

I really like the ease of installation and setup of this app. I was up and running within 2 minutes or less.

YDWTL

so far so good I will love it if i can get this last bit working to add to another page. I will then get the paid version.

Expreso Auto Parts

It's easy to use, very simple. It fits out needs just fine.
I haven't been using it that long, but so far it's useful.

Uptown Bicycles

This is the most user friendly maps app I've found. And I have tried a bunch of map apps. I'm using the free version, but will likely upgrade.

February 28, 2019

Thank you for the great review 😍So glad our Map app is working out for you.

Avec Tous Spice

Simple to set-up and deploy. Good looking and very functional. Free works well, but much better with the very inexpensive middle plan.