Map + Store Locator

Map + Store Locator

by POWr.io

FREE store locator & simple map. Easy map for store locations!

Fittupper

Muy fácil de usar, aunque me gustaría que tuviera alguna mejora mas en el plan gratis ;) Pero muy fácil de instalar, veremos a ver que tal.

GBLV

I used this app to help me look my website great than ever. so that my customer can find me easily!

Sok & Ti

So far, excellent! I like that it allows the first 5 locations free!

--------------------------

DCarbonize

This is an easy app to use and very easy to install. I find it quite practical for some one looking to quickly install a map on their contact page. Thanks guys!

Northwest Pianos

It's a good app and I used it to locate our store. It made our site looks more clear and easy to find.

Aki-Home

Works well for what it is, especially the free version. Have not fully experienced the abilities of the paid features

KINKSOLOGY

The free plan is easy to use and looks pretty good. Has the basic customizations needed for a standard locator. Overall satisfied.

A medical Spa

Adding a location is easy and intuitive to use. No background coding necessary. And ITS FREE. Amazing app.

JL Design & Fab

Allowed me a lot more flexibility when building my website, honestly solved a lot of issues I was having and simplified everything

NoBlue Glasses

App is really good! I like the interface - really clean and the modern design it creates. Good if you're building a minimalistic page. I highly recommend this app for stores that manage multiple locations/stores.