Map + Store Locator

Map + Store Locator

by POWr.io

FREE store locator & simple map. Easy map for store locations!

TKO Bollards

so easy to use, looks great and works in no time at all, for a free app I was expecting way more "paid gateway" stuff.

MION Artisan Soap Co.

Easy to use. Love the look. Everything looks good.

Little Anys

Very good and useful app.
Thank you so much.
I used this app to help me with store location and was a very good experience.

AuraFragrance

Easy and impressively robust! Free up to five locations, which is exceedingly generous compared to competitors. Will probably upgrade when we add another location.

Muscle Waves

So far I've been using the free version with 5 locations and it's extremely easy to setup. Great as most alternatives only offer a free 1-2 weeks trial

WATTSWERKS

Very user friendly app that's visually appealing. I wish it allowed us to use the proximity portion without a fee, but I understand why they need to charge such fees. The "platform" embedding portion didn't work for me, so I had to manually add the maps onto the pages, but that didn't bother me. I'm sure they will get it all worked out. Thank you for developing such a useful app!

Vidhyanjali

Great app, would definitely recommend.
dsadasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdsadasdsasdasdasdasdasd

DiNBiNSkateboard

good,very nice efrefgtergrtyh5e6yuhjert56ujresdu6j4w6ujhwe546jwe456ujhw456yhuw534uhe65juhwe456uhr5tuhjwyu4

Viragért

It seems to be good. Now I'm testing, but It will knows everything for me. Nice design, a lot of customization.

ETHIC Intelligence

Very simple. Took 1 minute to add a map and increase our look and feel of our site and our locations

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8