Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 4 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
Modifié le 29 décembre 2020

I think this app is amazing, is clearly set up for us, just that if can customize the size will be perfect. however for a non coding background and lazy seller like me, is the perfect app. highly recommend! Great job guys, can we leave a tip for you guys? LOVE. From Singapore ~

kukobeautysg
Singapour
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
POWR.io a répondu 29 décembre 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our Map + Store locator app as 5 Stars. Thanks for sharing. 😍
To customize the Map size please open app settings > "Design" tab > App size.
We hope this helps, Please reach out to our support team at support@powr.io and we'll be more than glad to help and answer all the questions that you may have.

Modifié le 20 avril 2019

Very quick and easy to install on a shopify site, I had it up and running in less than 5 minutes.
It only covers 5 locations on the free plan then becomes more expensive than other apps so we will see how long I stick with it...

ALittleTrinket
Royaume-Uni
29 jours d’utilisation de l’application
17 octobre 2019

I like it but I will need an app that is free that allows me to add hundreds of stores over the us. I like the use of your app, easy to use. Thank you

Gina’s Gourmet Pantry™
27 jours d’utilisation de l’application
POWR.io a répondu 17 octobre 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. I have shared this with my product team to see what we can do.

Waylon W | Customer Success

25 décembre 2018

Allowed me a lot more flexibility when building my website, honestly solved a lot of issues I was having and simplified everything

JL Design & Fab
Australie
12 jours d’utilisation de l’application
27 septembre 2020

So good so far,thank you bro,i like it very much

EAST MATERIAL
Chine
Environ 18 heures d’utilisation de l’application
29 janvier 2019

It's a good app and I used it to locate our store. It made our site looks more clear and easy to find.

Northwest Pianos
9 jours d’utilisation de l’application
16 avril 2019

Went through four other map app plugins that were a pain to install; this one has been easiest & user friendly. Only downfall is there isn't a way to sort alphabetically in the display

Mad Jewels
7 jours d’utilisation de l’application
21 septembre 2020

Maybe if you are happy with the Free version that has branding on it this will work great for you...DO NOT upgrade to the PAID version. Unfortunately it continues to display branding even though that's the ONLY feature I upgraded for. I have reached out to support days ago and they have yet to solve the issue. I just want my hard earned money back cause I didnt get and continue not to receive what I paid for...

Supreme Feline
12 jours d’utilisation de l’application
16 septembre 2022

The app is helpful and has several useful functions even for a free plan. I would highly recommend anyone to use this app.

Perth Appliance Spares
Australie
Environ 4 heures d’utilisation de l’application
13 février 2019

Really nice app! Great job! Everything works good. Thank you for this one. Take me a few minutes to add and fix it.

Rug Masters