Map + Store Locator

Map + Store Locator

by POWr.io

FREE store locator & simple map. Easy map for store locations!

GeminiXP

I really like the ease of installation and setup of this app. I was up and running within 2 minutes or less.

YDWTL

so far so good I will love it if i can get this last bit working to add to another page. I will then get the paid version.

Expreso Auto Parts

It's easy to use, very simple. It fits out needs just fine.
I haven't been using it that long, but so far it's useful.

Uptown Bicycles

This is the most user friendly maps app I've found. And I have tried a bunch of map apps. I'm using the free version, but will likely upgrade.

February 28, 2019

Thank you for the great review 😍So glad our Map app is working out for you.

MTM USA LLC

Works great to show my stores to my customers. Has lead to many sales through our retail stores. Easy to use. Would recommend a try.

Avec Tous Spice

Simple to set-up and deploy. Good looking and very functional. Free works well, but much better with the very inexpensive middle plan.

Rug Masters

Really nice app! Great job! Everything works good. Thank you for this one. Take me a few minutes to add and fix it.

4 Ever

Excelente aplicación, comprando una versión tiene grandiosas accesibilidades. Fácil y sencillo de usar. +10

Lighting & Bulbs Unlimited

It's great, especially if you're building a new or small site. The free version is great for stand alone businesses, too!

GBLV

I used this app to help me look my website great than ever. so that my customer can find me easily!