Map + Store Locator

Map + Store Locator

by POWR.io

FREE store locator & simple map. Easy map for store locations!

Avec Tous Spice

Simple to set-up and deploy. Good looking and very functional. Free works well, but much better with the very inexpensive middle plan.

Rug Masters

Really nice app! Great job! Everything works good. Thank you for this one. Take me a few minutes to add and fix it.

4 Ever

Excelente aplicación, comprando una versión tiene grandiosas accesibilidades. Fácil y sencillo de usar. +10

Lighting & Bulbs Unlimited

It's great, especially if you're building a new or small site. The free version is great for stand alone businesses, too!

GBLV

I used this app to help me look my website great than ever. so that my customer can find me easily!

Sok & Ti

So far, excellent! I like that it allows the first 5 locations free!

--------------------------

Aki-Home

Works well for what it is, especially the free version. Have not fully experienced the abilities of the paid features

KINKSOLOGY

The free plan is easy to use and looks pretty good. Has the basic customizations needed for a standard locator. Overall satisfied.

A medical Spa

Adding a location is easy and intuitive to use. No background coding necessary. And ITS FREE. Amazing app.

NoBlue Glasses

App is really good! I like the interface - really clean and the modern design it creates. Good if you're building a minimalistic page. I highly recommend this app for stores that manage multiple locations/stores.