POWR Map + Store Locator

POWR Map + Store Locator

by POWR.io

Easy map & store locator for all store locations & stockists.

LM-UTV

Hate it, terrible free plan, limited to five map locations, and its just not worth it. and you have to subscribe to the top plan to get more than 50 locations, very limiting.

December 4, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Your concern has been shared with the POWr team, and have sent a reply to your email regarding your concern.

We truly appreciate your patience! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, in the meantime.

Supreme Feline

Maybe if you are happy with the Free version that has branding on it this will work great for you...DO NOT upgrade to the PAID version. Unfortunately it continues to display branding even though that's the ONLY feature I upgraded for. I have reached out to support days ago and they have yet to solve the issue. I just want my hard earned money back cause I didnt get and continue not to receive what I paid for...

Juniper Spirit Shop

null ........................................................
null ........................................................null ........................................................

Moon Sustainable Clothing

Don`t buy this app. The powr team sells you any plan you don`t want to have. They don`t react on emails, it takes them some days and then... finally you have the very expensive plan that you don`t need at all and it is to late to cancel.
This is reallly bad