Map | Store Locator | POWR

Map | Store Locator | POWR | Reviews

by POWR.io

30% Off! Map & store locator for store locations & stockists.

de-grow lab

It's making me fill out this review for the free version, but it seems good. I'll need to use it some more before I have a final opinion and decide to buy the proversion

July 29, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please let us know what we can do to earn that last star!

You can contact us directly at support@powr.io detailing the e-mail address linked to your POWr account+weblinks with live POWr plugins installed so that we can look into the issues for you and come up with a relevant solution and/or workaround.

Thank you very much for your detailed feedback.

Vanciteasource

The UI in the admin is a little hard to get the hang of, but in terms of implementation and customizing maps and extensibility of locations works great!

Gina’s Gourmet Pantry™

I like it but I will need an app that is free that allows me to add hundreds of stores over the us. I like the use of your app, easy to use. Thank you

October 17, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. I have shared this with my product team to see what we can do.

Waylon W | Customer Success

Hemp Black

wish it had more options to not need to have "get directions" on it. otherwise very intuitive and fun to use

ALittleTrinket

Very quick and easy to install on a shopify site, I had it up and running in less than 5 minutes.
It only covers 5 locations on the free plan then becomes more expensive than other apps so we will see how long I stick with it...

Mad Jewels

Went through four other map app plugins that were a pain to install; this one has been easiest & user friendly. Only downfall is there isn't a way to sort alphabetically in the display

Tree Time & Co.

v good

Fittupper

Muy fácil de usar, aunque me gustaría que tuviera alguna mejora mas en el plan gratis ;) Pero muy fácil de instalar, veremos a ver que tal.

DCarbonize

This is an easy app to use and very easy to install. I find it quite practical for some one looking to quickly install a map on their contact page. Thanks guys!

Northwest Pianos

It's a good app and I used it to locate our store. It made our site looks more clear and easy to find.

Previous 1