Map | Store Locator | POWR

Map | Store Locator | POWR | Reviews

by POWR.io

30% Off! Map & store locator for store locations & stockists.

Inzpera Healthsciences

Do I need an API key to import store locations in the platform? Do the charges include API cost???

Cline Greenhouse

This app was really easy to install and looks nice. I look forward to installing more apps from POWR. Highly recommended.

August 5, 2021

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

kukobeautysg

I think this app is amazing, is clearly set up for us, just that if can customize the size will be perfect. however for a non coding background and lazy seller like me, is the perfect app. highly recommend! Great job guys, can we leave a tip for you guys? LOVE. From Singapore ~

December 29, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our Map + Store locator app as 5 Stars. Thanks for sharing. 😍
To customize the Map size please open app settings > "Design" tab > App size.
We hope this helps, Please reach out to our support team at support@powr.io and we'll be more than glad to help and answer all the questions that you may have.

Eight Stacks

I used this app to display some Stockists adrersses in my customer's website. It works just as expected!

EAST MATERIAL

So good so far,thank you bro,i like it very much

nowship worldwide

Just started with apps. Working great so far! I am enjoying the ease of how the apps work. The map bulk uploader is a great feature as there are over 1000 locations that I need to place on my store

GIFTforward

Amazingly easy to use on both the vendor and consumer end, makes such a huge difference on the site, and has an incredibly expansive and modular feature set. Highly recommend!

Lithologie

I used map to help us customer to find our product near them. It works pretty well and allow us to step forward in the business! Thanks!

AIFathome

This app fits our needs perfectly. It was easy to configure. We had tried a few other apps, but they needed coding. We weren't comfortable with that. This app needs absolutely no coding. Highly recommend.

El patinete purpura

El plugging es muy sencilla de utilizar y además incluye la posibilidad de tener 5 puntos gratuitos en el mapa sin limite de tiempo

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9