Map + Store Locator

Map + Store Locator

by POWr.io

FREE store locator and map. Easily map your store locations!

Vidhyanjali

Great app, would definitely recommend.
dsadasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdsadasdsasdasdasdasdasd

DiNBiNSkateboard

good,very nice efrefgtergrtyh5e6yuhjert56ujresdu6j4w6ujhwe546jwe456ujhw456yhuw534uhe65juhwe456uhr5tuhjwyu4

Viragért

It seems to be good. Now I'm testing, but It will knows everything for me. Nice design, a lot of customization.

ETHIC Intelligence

Very simple. Took 1 minute to add a map and increase our look and feel of our site and our locations

CAROLYNA K. JEWELRY

Map and Store locator app is very easy to use and install. I enjoyed the app, Very easy to navigate through instructions.

Creative Rizk Boutique

I needed this plug in and I am so happy I have it now. Thank you for always having the best apps to add to my online store.

slowbar.sk

Easy good looking app. I'm using it now only for one store, so its free and helpful. Easy to install.

Kukubird_uk

very user friendly and easy to use! Aesthetically pleasing. only thing id like to see is the ability to add photos of the locations to the drop pins.

Alegends

the app is great fjhfgydhfdysgfydsfgdsycudsyvcdyuvdyvdshvsdhjvhjdhvb djhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Villa Russo, 1898

It was exactly what I was looking for. It was easy to find my store and to install the app. It appeared on the map instantly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7