Map | Store Locator | POWR

Map & store locator for store locations & stockists.

Free plan available

Bloomers Intimates

Time spent using app 1 day

Easy to customize - you can select fonts, colors, etc - and install. Upgrading gets you more features. Plans are affordable.

April 27, 2022

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

Arts Délices

Location France

une application utile pour les clients qui veulent repérer le point de vente de manière très précise...

April 21, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and the community.

BudTrainer

Super easy to use and integrate. Great customer support! I had an issue and they fixed it right away. Nursultan is great!

April 7, 2022

We are so grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us. Please reach us in case of any suggestions or questions. We will be more than glad to help.

Suncamino Floral Rum

Location South Africa

I used the app to add a custom map to my Shopify site so that customers could easily locate our stockists. Amazing app and speedy support - the only thing I would have loved to add is custom fonts, but overall a super user-friendly plugin for any Shopify site.

February 25, 2022

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work! Regarding the custom fonts POWR apps utilize Google Fonts for the widest availability and compatibility. However, if your business uses a custom font, it is possible to use this in your apps with Custom CSS. You can check out the related article in POWR HelpCenter 🌼

Tijuana Tom's House of Hot Sauce

Nursultan was extremely helpful in assisting us with adding locations! Clean looking, functional app to showcase all of our partners! Highly recommend!

February 4, 2022

Arista en línea

Location Mexico
Time spent using app Almost 4 years

me gusta esta app para ecommerce, funciona bien el mapa, las direccciones y buscador de sucursales .

December 27, 2021

Hola,

Estamos muy agradecidos de que se haya tomado el tiempo de dejarnos esta nota. Los valores de nuestra empresa ponen la satisfacción del cliente como una máxima prioridad y estamos comprometidos con nuestros clientes. Sus clientes como usted hacen que nuestro trabajo sea maravilloso.

Comuníquese con nosotros para cualquier sugerencia o consulta y estaremos encantados de ayudarlo.

Inzpera Healthsciences

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

Do I need an API key to import store locations in the platform? Do the charges include API cost???

Cline Greenhouse

This app was really easy to install and looks nice. I look forward to installing more apps from POWR. Highly recommended.

August 5, 2021

Hi there,

kukobeautysg

Location Singapore

I think this app is amazing, is clearly set up for us, just that if can customize the size will be perfect. however for a non coding background and lazy seller like me, is the perfect app. highly recommend! Great job guys, can we leave a tip for you guys? LOVE. From Singapore ~

December 29, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our Map + Store locator app as 5 Stars. Thanks for sharing. 😍
To customize the Map size please open app settings > "Design" tab > App size.
We hope this helps, Please reach out to our support team at support@powr.io and we'll be more than glad to help and answer all the questions that you may have.

Eight Stacks

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

I used this app to display some Stockists adrersses in my customer's website. It works just as expected!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9