POWR Map Embed | Store Locator

Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
December 23, 2022

Fantastic, easy to use. Chat assistance support was 10 / 10!!! Highly recommend this app and the POWR business app.

Trünk Moves
Time spent using app: 39 minutes
Edited November 4, 2022

I like this app.This function helps me to add multiple store information on the official website. Landmarks can be customized to make the overall image more appropriate

ShiftCam 台灣
Taiwan
Time spent using app: 3 days
POWR.io replied November 4, 2022

Many thanks for the 5-star rating. If there's anything we can do to improve our offering, please let us know

September 16, 2022

The app is helpful and has several useful functions even for a free plan. I would highly recommend anyone to use this app.

Perth Appliance Spares
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
April 27, 2022

Easy to customize - you can select fonts, colors, etc - and install. Upgrading gets you more features. Plans are affordable.

Bloomers Intimates
Time spent using app: 6 months
POWR.io replied April 27, 2022

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

April 21, 2022

une application utile pour les clients qui veulent repérer le point de vente de manière très précise...

Arts Délices
France
Time spent using app: 8 months
POWR.io replied April 21, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and the community.

Edited May 6, 2022

Super easy to use and integrate. Great customer support! I had an issue and they fixed it right away. Nursultan is great!

BudTrainer
Time spent using app: 12 months
POWR.io replied April 7, 2022

We are so grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us. Please reach us in case of any suggestions or questions. We will be more than glad to help.

February 25, 2022

I used the app to add a custom map to my Shopify site so that customers could easily locate our stockists. Amazing app and speedy support - the only thing I would have loved to add is custom fonts, but overall a super user-friendly plugin for any Shopify site.

Suncamino Floral Rum
South Africa
Time spent using app: 17 days
POWR.io replied February 25, 2022

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work! Regarding the custom fonts POWR apps utilize Google Fonts for the widest availability and compatibility. However, if your business uses a custom font, it is possible to use this in your apps with Custom CSS. You can check out the related article in POWR HelpCenter 🌼

February 4, 2022

Nursultan was extremely helpful in assisting us with adding locations! Clean looking, functional app to showcase all of our partners! Highly recommend!

Tijuana Tom's House of Hot Sauce
Time spent using app: 6 months
POWR.io replied February 4, 2022

Edited December 27, 2021

me gusta esta app para ecommerce, funciona bien el mapa, las direccciones y buscador de sucursales .

Arista en línea
Mexico
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
POWR.io replied December 27, 2021

Hola,

Estamos muy agradecidos de que se haya tomado el tiempo de dejarnos esta nota. Los valores de nuestra empresa ponen la satisfacción del cliente como una máxima prioridad y estamos comprometidos con nuestros clientes. Sus clientes como usted hacen que nuestro trabajo sea maravilloso.

Comuníquese con nosotros para cualquier sugerencia o consulta y estaremos encantados de ayudarlo.

September 12, 2021

Do I need an API key to import store locations in the platform? Do the charges include API cost???

Inzpera Healthsciences