POWR | YouTube Video Gallery , 29 則評價

• 3% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 3% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 3% 的評分為 1 顆星
2022年9月29日

looked great but limited to only 20 videos at the max tier before paying 80per month for the full suite.

Detroit Tint Studio
使用應用程式的時間:32分鐘
POWR.io 已回覆 2022年9月29日

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Your concern has been shared with the POWR team, and have sent a reply to your email regarding your concern.

We truly appreciate your patience! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

2021年3月11日

The app is easy to install and use, the results are beautiful and support is great. It takes a while to load the page though but we do have 20 videos on there. Highly recommended.

SmitCo LLC
使用應用程式的時間:3天
POWR.io 已回覆 2021年3月11日

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

2020年9月24日

LOVE THIS APP! IT IS VERY EASY TO USE! THE APP WILL APPLY TO YOUR WEBSITE WITH OUT ANY PROBLEMS ....

Marae Luxe Co.
使用應用程式的時間:大約2個月
2020年4月27日

excelente muy util y no registra lentitud, agradecemos que existan app que permitan hacer gratuitamente o a bajos costos estas acciones

GO RIGO GO!
哥倫比亞
使用應用程式的時間:接近2年
2019年6月9日

i lik easy video what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.
Review bodyngj,

Tanaraki-shop
法國
使用應用程式的時間:4個月
2019年5月9日

great app it let me upload my videos and add all of the in a gallery page I created on my website...

Shift3D
墨西哥
使用應用程式的時間:大約18小時
2019年5月4日

I highly recommend this app for any new e-commerce business . It is clean and easy to use. Very satisfied with the options and service. Thank you!

R.K.Amber Tees
使用應用程式的時間:接近2年
編輯時間:2019年3月26日

If you need to make changes there's a learning curve. Could be more user friendly in my opinion but it get's the job done once you figure it out. It could also be me though...

Route10 Online
使用應用程式的時間:大約1個月
2019年3月5日

esta genial para dar noticias de diferentes productos dentro de tu web es facil de usar y tiene muchos elementos para su configuración

La patisserie de lou lou
西班牙
使用應用程式的時間:9天
編輯時間:2019年2月20日

great application but expect more additional of video count.. still a great product. must be completly free

Corebolics