Add Filters with Photo Editor
Resize, reshape, and re-imagine your images with image editor. Photo editor has gorgeous Instagram-style filters.
Protect Your Images
Protect your images with custom watermarks or disable right-click. Image editor adds custom captions and animation controls.
Free Stock image Editor
Find free stock images and Unsplash images for your site and easily edit them in Photo Editor.
About POWR Photo Editor+Stock Images
Make your photos more engaging with a custom photo editor toolkit and find FREE stock images for your site.
- Edit, resize, or filter a single image in image editor.
- Easy to use filters for grayscale, sepia, saturation, contrast, brightness, blur, and more!
- Protect your photos and images with watermarks or by disabling right-click.
- Set link behavior so your photos redirect customers on click.
- Add advanced animations.
- Add advanced hover effects.
- Find FREE stock images from Unsplash.
- Optimize your images for SEO with alt text.
- Highly customizable design: pick custom colors and fonts, adjust size, add borders, and more.
- Supports text in any language.
- Mobile responsive on any device.
Getting Started with POWR:
POWR is easy to install. Click on the ‘Add app’ button on this page to install the app. Create your Photo Editor, and add it to any page of your Shopify site.
Customer Support You Can Count On
If you have any questions or need help getting POWR Photo Editor up and running, we’re here to help! Please visit our Help Center for tips, support, and answers to common questions.
or $4.49/month billed at $53.89 once per year
or $10.79/month billed at $129.49 once per year
or $71.99/month billed at $863.89 once per year
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Havent used yet hope it works good. Will leave another review once i try it out. Looking forward to using it
The free version is not useful as every image I tried to upload was too large. You'll need to have the upgraded version for sure and you'll need to upload every photo you have under your Settings>Files again through the app. I prefer to just add the watermark myself or have an assistant do it for me.