POWR Product Reviews + Ratings

Boost social proof & trust with product reviews & ratings.

Free plan available

Elu Botanicals

Time spent using app 10 minutes

I like it because it's was super simple and easy to install, thanks for making this such an easy process !

TEE'Z MIX LIP GLOSS LLC

Time spent using app About 1 hour

using this app has increased my likelihood of more sales due to the simple approach for customers to engage after delivery

May 22, 2022

We are so grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us. Please reach us in case of any suggestions or questions. We will be more than glad to help.

Heavens Candles

Time spent using app 13 minutes

I've been looking for a star ratings app and I think it is pretty easy so far. You have been a huge help. Thanks

Cheryles Jewelry

Time spent using app About 1 month

The reason I downloaded and installed this ap was to get some needed reviews. It was easy and simple to install. Thanks for app.

February 23, 2022

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

Big Foot T-Shirts

I just started to use this app and it has improved the traffic to my store i would recommend this for everyone.
Big Foot T-shirts

DrClassic

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

Free and easy to use. Easy to upload on all products and has a lot of design options. I really recommend the app. Big thanks to the Team.

Kerdii

Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app to set up my reviews on my brand new product. I am a beginner in this e-commerce business so this tool really helped me out. I tried a few others but none helped and were as simple as this one. Thank you!

Only Pretty Things

Time spent using app About 5 hours

easy to use and understand for beginners like myself. Would defiantly recommend to others. Thank you

November 14, 2021

Thank you for your feedback 💗 Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we are so happy that we met that mark!

North South Sea

So happy to have found a free and solid solution for product reviews on my shop. So far it's been great, and getting set up was a breeze!

September 14, 2021

Thanks for leaving our app a 5-star rating, it's truly appreciated!

Guiding Lights.biz

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Havent used yet hope it works good. Will leave another review once i try it out. Looking forward to using it

Previous 1