Classificação geral
4,5
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 72% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 15% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 8% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
5 de outubro de 2023

This app is great! I had a small issue where some of my pictures weren’t loading and Arlyne fixed it right away. Now it’s perfect once again. I would recommend this app!

GlamourEyesByChar
Canadá
Quase 5 anos usando o app
POWR.io deixou uma resposta 7 de outubro de 2023

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

19 de setembro de 2023

Seamless Integration:
This app seamlessly integrates with my Shopify store, making it an indispensable part of my business.

Favor Graphics
Vietnã
6 meses usando o app
POWR.io deixou uma resposta 21 de setembro de 2023

Thank you for your feedback 💗 Glad you're loving our Photo Gallery app.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than happy to help.

8 de setembro de 2023

I love the ability to showcase my photos using the POWR app, it is easy, clear to use and the help is fantastic too.

Richard Silver Photo
Mais de 3 anos usando o app
POWR.io deixou uma resposta 11 de setembro de 2023

Thanks a lot for the review, and glad to know you're loving our apps😁️😃️
It's customers like you that make our job wonderful!!!

21 de abril de 2023

We just started using the app, and the support team was quick and helpful when I needed them. Thanks Richcarde M!

RADIUS OUTFITTERS
3 meses usando o app
POWR.io deixou uma resposta 21 de abril de 2023

Thanks a lot for the feedback, and super glad we were able to assist as expected💙️
You can stay assured that we will keep doing our best so you can always have the best experience possible with us!!!

20 de junho de 2023

I wanted a gallery feature for my website and POWR was great in achieving that for me. It is easy to use and great customer service.

Dina Designs
Emirados Árabes Unidos
4 dias usando o app
POWR.io deixou uma resposta 22 de junho de 2023

Thank you so much for this 5 stars!
We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us🤗️

25 de maio de 2023

je recommande cette application car la qualité des photos est top et le sav répond très rapidement !

Maniy
França
Aproximadamente 2 horas usando o app
27 de janeiro de 2023

Richcarde M. was super helpful, professional and fast! My issue was sorted in 5 minutes. I would recommend it. Thank you

Charlotte Posner
Reino Unido
Quase 6 anos usando o app
POWR.io deixou uma resposta 27 de janeiro de 2023

Hello,
Thank you so much for your feedback! It's always a pleasure to read such nice words reflecting your experience with us.

You're always welcome to contact us again anytime at support@powr.io for any questions, concerns or suggestions :)

24 de novembro de 2021

I found this very useful for our store. photos look so much better using this as it was able to crop the photos nicely to fit.

readyrocketresources
Austrália
12 meses usando o app
POWR.io deixou uma resposta 24 de novembro de 2021

Thank you for your feedback 💗 Glad you're loving our Photo Gallery app.

8 de fevereiro de 2022

Awesome App. Very user friendly and exactly what I was looking to add that extra WOW FACTOR to my website.

Fiestadesign
Nova Zelândia
12 meses usando o app
POWR.io deixou uma resposta 8 de fevereiro de 2022

Thank you so much for this review. We are glad that you liked our app. We work hard to meet expectations like yours. Please do reach us for any suggestions.

24 de fevereiro de 2022

Ten stars! Must-have for any portfolio pages. Showcase your images, videos, or whatever media. Life Saving app!

Elegant Bullshit
8 meses usando o app
POWR.io deixou uma resposta 24 de fevereiro de 2022

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and the community.