Photo Gallery ‑Pinterest Style

Photo Gallery ‑Pinterest Style

by POWR.io

Photo gallery like Pinterest. Lookbook, lightbox image gallery

Bobo Looks

I use this app to help me display images to my customers. I love this app because it makes it easy to edit and upload as well as creates the images in a good format. I love the fact it Creates great security for my customers

Relaxarium Spa

I cant beleive this guys how neat and stunning their work is! I have first used the Form Builder which is amazing, I use it for all my client's site, then I was looking for a photo gallery, and there you go, again the same guys! It is simply wonderful the display or layout, you can adapt it easily to your page or entire site if you wish, and make it look they way you want according to the theme you are using, fonts, backgrounds and much more! Again, congratulations for such an excellent work, cant beleive all of this for free!

Door Twenty Six

I used this app to create a Gallery on my webpage. I find it easy to understand and to link! Pretty good results for what I'm needing it for

Stripped Ego

I'm still learning how to navigate it, but so far so good ! im using the app to create a photo grid.i created a code and copied and paste it into the the home page as an html.

Fruit Gang

Super easy app to use. I used it to display a glimpse of my magazine! 10/10 for a free app! Thank you for such a great app!

Studio Golski

Awesome, need to upload multiple photos. But I enjoyed using this app as shopify does not have a stock gallery.

Bargains By Lee Store

This was my first time using this app, and it seems user friendly, providing some cool options with nice layouts. I am happy so far!!

Lhoola

Very useful application I recomand. Perfect to customize your website.

CrystalHill

Very nice free app to build photo gallery, press kit pages on your web store. It's super easy to use and have beautiful layout. Highly recommended!

Tumblar House

It's hard to believe this app is free. I'm using it to make my own functional pinterest wall on my website. This is awesome!