Photo Gallery ‑Pinterest Style

Photo Gallery ‑Pinterest Style

by POWR.io

Photo gallery like Pinterest. Lookbook, lightbox image gallery

Mannequin Madness

Very easy to use, quick install. A great way to have an "instagram" like photo gallery WITHOUT people leaving your website. Very pleased

Dis n Dat Hawaii

happinesshappinesshappinesshappinesshappinesshappinesshappinesshappinesshappinesshappinesshappinesshappinesshappinesshappinesshappiness

Packaging Done Right

I just started with it but it's exactly what is needed for my custom products. Easy to use. Great product for free.

Blossom and Bud

This app is very easy to use and makes it possible for me to have a gallery on any of my website pages!

Aquateko

Nice app. Simple, very easy to use. We needed a simple photo gallery, it did what we needed. Install was super easy.

Hello Angel - Art & Illustration

Seems to be exactly what I was looking for to add to my shopify store - a simple to use gallery to show photos - easy and free which is helpful when you're starting out. Thank you!

Prickly Rose

i love this app, please keep updating because some features are too old i think so. But still a powerful app

Ren-Ten Kustom Knives

I needed a photo gallery to add to my website and this app was recommended. Very happy with how easy it is to use. Thank you POWr. Much appreciated.

SEASIDE INTERIORS

I found this app easier to use than others I tried. It would be great if I could have more control of the layout, otherwise it's simple and looks great.

meiday

So far so good! I mean I have only had the app for 5 minutes and they asked for a review. Seems easy to use and looks great.