Photo Gallery ‑Pinterest Style

Photo Gallery ‑Pinterest Style

by POWR.io

Photo gallery like Pinterest. Lookbook, lightbox image gallery

meiday

So far so good! I mean I have only had the app for 5 minutes and they asked for a review. Seems easy to use and looks great.

Unicornhoodies

Awesome design templets easy to use

La Garconniere

Does what it says, and that's all I asked for! Easy integration of event descriptions and images, possibility to link a button, ...Etc.

Moon Goddess Gifts

I am currently using Tabs and Photo Gallery by POWr.io and so far the apps work wonderfully. I would highly recommend POWr.io free apps. However, they should make the Photo Gallery branding logo smaller for the free version. So that it is not so intrusive. Other than that, the apps look very professional.

Sincerely,

Stacey Hayes
The Gifted Moon Goddess
MoonGoddessGifts.com

Magapreneur

Casebubble Warehouse

Awesome! just the logo is abit annoying for unpaid users but overall i'm happy with it

Mylittlecrystal

Easy to use and looks really nice.

Notel Usa

Easy to use and looks professional.

Knitcircus Yarns

Sort of a steep learning curve, but now that I'm an expert I love this app. We can customize all sorts of things to make our store look rich and vibrant.

Tshirtgreatness Com