Photo Gallery ‑Pinterest Style

Photo Gallery ‑Pinterest Style

by POWR.io

Photo gallery like Pinterest. Lookbook, lightbox image gallery

Zenostorz

This app is cool. I can add an entry or a different element to the photos I choose. There is a drop down menu that you can utilize to use the selected pics for a button, a link or even taking a payment. Very cool.

Brushback Baseball Brands

Easy to use... and exactly what every new site needs to bring their store to the next level.

Big Toys For Little Kids

I love the way my pictures display in my store so nice and organized. I would recommend this app to anyone who wants to display an organized look to their customers and potential customers.

Heye Af

Easy to use definitely will help us add bigger visuals

All That Good Stuff

I was searching for a way to showcase my fortnightly food menus. Powr.io Photo Gallery does exactly what I need it to without overcomplicating my week to week updates. I find it to be functional and easy to use (for someone who is not a techie).

Waitakereaucklandbrass

So far so good like the layout of the media gallery

Jenet Jones

Fantastic product, we used this for our shoe website (www.jenetandjones.com) and it's worked a treat. Thanks!

The Jewelry Lady Red River

So far so good, getting ready to upgrade to basic, but it's looking very promising.

Asskicker Ink

This app is cost effective, easy to use, and allowed me to quickly add a gallery to my Shopify store. When I had a question, tech support contacted me quickly with an answer. I'm a happy camper. -- Annie Asskicker from Asskicker Ink.

Merch Nerds

Works great for our Shopify store!