Photo Gallery ‑Pinterest Style

Photo Gallery ‑Pinterest Style

by POWR.io

Photo gallery like Pinterest. Lookbook, lightbox image gallery

Huckle Hide

Easy and very smooth running, easily create a gallery within 20 mins with lots of extra add on's for subtitles and links etc.
I went for the pro version which is good value and allows up to 20 other Powr apps.
So far so good well done guys and girls.

Secret Closet Cyprus

Love the application love your support guyz!! I am new on this and every time i needed guidance or help to advise me how to proceed they are responding quickly and they are always there to help. Thank you so much. I definitely keep working with this appl as it has a lot of tools and definitely recommend it to others.

Societee Norms

We absolutely love this app! A great way to show some of our satisfied customers

Old Trail Tackle Sports

POWr Photo Gallery gave us amazing customer support and we intend to use their app for a long time to come.

Usa Tuff

Love these guys! I've been using the Photo Gallery Add-On since the inception of my website in May of 2015. They are always quick to reply to my questions and they are open to new requests for features that I think would be helpful.

Artbedding

Easy to work with and great customer support. Really helpful tool that makes a difference

Idivide

Great app! Easy to use. The best part is the excellent customer service. The support staff responded promptly and professionally when I had a small issue with billing through Shopify payments. I upgraded to the Pro version and it is well worth the extra monthly cost. If you need to post customer photos of your products in a Pinterest style gallery it is fantastic.

Destiny Chic

I'm just trying now but so far so good!

Hanging Man

Easy to Use and the support had been great :)

Jardin Flowers

Love the app, very easy to install and use.