Photo Gallery ‑Pinterest Style

Photo Gallery ‑Pinterest Style

by POWR.io

Photo gallery like Pinterest. Lookbook, lightbox image gallery

Hotlookstyle

I like this app it makes it easy to organise everything you want in the right place. I will recommend it to anyone who wants to see the best photo gallery.

La Princesse Chocolate

I like the app when I wanted to create my Gallery. But I'm not sure how to publish my gallery. do I have to pay?

Vintage Roost

I used this app to get our virtual Vintage Roost Garage up and running. I would love it if when you click, a new page would open for the photo. These are vintage bikes and folks like to zoom in and check out details. Otherwise, it is very easy to use. I also used it to highlight my photos that I take during our VMX Alberta event. It created a totally separate event so I can keep everything organized and separate. Good stuff!

The Enchanted Rose Floral Company

This app worked great to add a gallery page to my site. It was simple and straight forward to use. There were only a couple of things that I wish would have been a little different. It did not allow me to arrange my photos in the order I wanted while in collage mode. I had to add a photo and then replace it with the correct one I wanted, so it was time consuming but ultimately accomplished what I wanted. The other issue I had is when light box is enabled, it opens at the top of the page instead of where the photo is located forcing you to scroll up and down to see the light box and then back to the original photo. Other than those two things, this app works great.

Eternal Memorial Bouquets

Good for no charge, not that many options to work from but if you want a simple gallery it does the job

The Collective Dallas

Needs more photos allowed without updating it!

Positivecycling

great app lots of images, needs no special installation

Maxem Tire Warmers

Works well but in my opinion should be unlimited gallery for no cost, due to the fact I am subscribing for a monthly price!

Acai Activewear

We love the look and layout of the app, the photos look great but loading times are slow on both desktop and mobile. We have tried resizing but don't want to compromise on quality.

Alveygaming

So far so good... Set up and install are very easy !