Photo Gallery ‑Pinterest Style

Photo Gallery ‑Pinterest Style

by POWR.io

40% off plans | Photo gallery lookbook. Lightbox image gallery

The Store Mechanics

Works so far. Although I am writing the review because it seems like you get a reward for writing a review.

April 24, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks for the great review!

Although we ask for a review during the installation flow, this is completely optional. The rewards we offer in the final step are available to you whether or not you decide to leave a review.

R.K.Amber Tees

Adding photos was super easy with this app. I would recommend this app to anyone who would love to share photos and add them to their site. Thank you for making my experience easier.

AnChus

its my first time to use the app. now is everything new. so I'll check later if there is something wrong or not.

FETDMYH

so easy to use!! thank you!! I'm not a geek and for me its important that the plugins are not complicated

Sonoranite

So far so good. The app is simple and intuitive and works as it should. I would definitely recommend this app! Keep up the good work!

Duncan Quinn

Love it. You can't make something like this through Shopify yet so this app is wonderful. Easy to use, reasonable price, just what I needed.

Live&Enjoy Clothing

Very easy to use, would love of it didnt cost so much as when starting out cost determines many factors.

ktlyst.ph

adasdsdasjdha;lskja;slkfjasd;lkfjasd;lkfja;dlkfhqwp9ruhq;ldkfhq;dkljq;ldfhq;ldfjha;sdlkfjasd;fkjasd;kfjasd;l

Destructive By Bronte

App is easy to use and created the perfect gallery to display customer photos on my site. It was exactly what i was looking for.

ForgetMeNotFlowers

Great app, incredibly easy to install and to edit with a clean interface. I would highly recommend this app.