Photo Gallery ‑Pinterest Style

Photo Gallery ‑Pinterest Style

by POWR.io

Photo gallery like Pinterest. Lookbook, lightbox image gallery

Starlight Archery

This app is very easy to use. Looks great and updates easily. The filters are a nice touch. So glad we downloaded it.

Toper Coffee Roasters UK

Very simple to set up and use, with a range of options for laying out your pictures. Makes it really easy to share product pictures, customer pictures etc that add value to your product.

Polished Plaster Company

It did what it says on the tin, good app, recommended.
Easy to use and plenty of settings to choose from.

Red Oak Furniture

Great app. Very easy to use. This is exactly what i needed, which I had been looking for, but found missing in shopify's default page templates.

Extensions 4 All ( The Hair Extensions Hub)

great app ever for gllary. This is a free app to show gallery in your shopify pages because some of the themes don't have gallery template

Pocket Radar

Super helpful and easy to use. I've been looking around for quite some time for an app like this and I am very pleased so far.

The Social Shop

loved it, was looking for something just like this for my blogs. So many options, LOVE IT.

I recommend POWR to anyone reading this.

Redemption Dog Clothing Co.

So far this app has been very easy to create galleries of our products and install on our site. It's free and works well.

2UpSkill Training & Coaching

I love this app as it has helped me design a great photo gallery. I was using just a page to upload pictures before this and it was not working for me at all.

Caleb's Workbench

This app was easy to use and I liked it better than the gallery options that Shopify provided as a default.