Photo Gallery | Image Display

Fully customizable photo / image gallery in Pinterest style

Free plan available

ReallyCoolMetal

I enjoyed the simplistic layout an ease to use and understand. It was very easy to intuitive and seamlessly fit in with the website layout. Something we would like to see with the fonts is that they give the bold or light options, but that is very minor, and does not detract from the overall use of the plugin.

Mr Plant Geek Shop

Lots of options for customisation. User friendly, and updates itself without having to input new code. Love it.

Linden Tree Education

This app is really simple to use. A bulk image upload wouldn't go amiss but other than a great tool. Highly recommended.

Dear Zoey The Boutique

Using this app allowed me to display more esthetically pleasing product photos and link them to my product page, while still keeping my actual product images the plain white background. Makes it easier to run ad's who often have problems with image approvals when I can display my decorative images outside of the product listings with this app. Thank you for being free, and easy to use and customize.

I love how I can write a little description, its kind of like having this neat little blog teaser to my product before anyone clicks on it. I haven't used all the features, but I do like all the features I see.

If I had to make a suggestion, an Add to Cart button would be neat. I know there is a button feature, and you can add any link you want... but I'm not sure what an "add to cart" link would be to put there myself each time... so I just created a button with a link to the product in the image that I used.

EODStuff by BombBullie

This is a great app. I wanted to add pictures of my products and this app was very user friendly and had really useful awesome features.

Star Phone Case

I love this app, very easy to use. I use it to post videos of my items. It has multiple options, looks clean and professional. I recommend it to everybody.

Cutz Vinyl and Craft Supplies

I used this app to create a gallery for my projects. I would like it to be a little faster but I was uploading a ton on my initial upload so that may have had something to do with it. It is overall a great app!

Nemesis Autosport

Excellent, easy to use app. It is very user friendly and has a good amount of options so you can customize the gallery anyway you want. Only downfall is I wish you could remove the space where a description would go under pics so the pics would be closer together. 9/10 recommend!

Golf Target

Hello,
This is a nice photo gallery App! I have recommend to use this in shopify sites. Hope all enjoy this app.

IdeesFun

Super application qui me permet d'ajouter des galeries à mon magasin pour mettre en avant mes nouveautés. Je recommande.