Photo Gallery ‑Pinterest Style

Photo Gallery ‑Pinterest Style

by POWR.io

Photo gallery like Pinterest. Lookbook, lightbox image gallery

Star Phone Case

I love this app, very easy to use. I use it to post videos of my items. It has multiple options, looks clean and professional. I recommend it to everybody.

Cutz Vinyl and Craft Supplies

I used this app to create a gallery for my projects. I would like it to be a little faster but I was uploading a ton on my initial upload so that may have had something to do with it. It is overall a great app!

Nemesis Autosport

Excellent, easy to use app. It is very user friendly and has a good amount of options so you can customize the gallery anyway you want. Only downfall is I wish you could remove the space where a description would go under pics so the pics would be closer together. 9/10 recommend!

Golf Target

Hello,
This is a nice photo gallery App! I have recommend to use this in shopify sites. Hope all enjoy this app.

IdeesFun

Super application qui me permet d'ajouter des galeries à mon magasin pour mettre en avant mes nouveautés. Je recommande.

RealLighting

Photo Gallery is a bit clunky to use, but once you figure it out, it's great. I use the gallery for different control on how we display categories. Gives us nice control over colors and layout. The trick is having multiple screens open to copy and paste URLs to speed things up.

Royal Cacao USA

A great little plugin for adding gallery photos. I needed to get up and running fast and this did the trick. Thanks

NAZZARETH

Muy buena aplicación permite poner las imagenes que yo desee la recomiendo

Running Bean Co.

So amazed by the quality of this application. We were looking for something to showcase our previous limited-edition releases and this has been magnificent!! Thank you for the hard work and God bless!

k.alley lifestyle

Very easy to use and my photos look great on my customer review page! I especially like the option of a grid or collage layout.