Photo Gallery ‑Pinterest Style

Photo Gallery ‑Pinterest Style

by POWR.io

Photo gallery like Pinterest. Lookbook, lightbox image gallery

Angela Jeffrey Salon & Boutique

just installed and it seems to work great. I will update if anything changes. please try it and judge for yourself

ABOVE + BOLO

quick and easy to use. has plenty of functionality as a free option using it as a simple way to display some of my photoshoots for Above and Bolo on the site. glad I found it!

The Erotic Notebook

Great Plug-In. . it really helped to present Gallery Sales pages in a clear easy format. Its quick and easy to learn and use - should be easy enough for even the inexperienced as the interface and menu system is so easy to follow.
Bit of a bugger to embed in shopify but thats down to shopify

Electro CT Power Bike

i just love this app. i recommend this app to everyone it's free and have wide array of features. Just Amazing

Body of Gold

Best Gallery app on the market, helped me customize my client's website to her taste. This has been a top request by all my clients. Thank you so much.

Lorna Robertson Fine Art

I used this app to help me add a photo gallery to a 'page' in my shopify store, which allowed me to create a portfolio page separate from the 'product' page.

Rene' Tyler Plus Sizes 12 & Above

Rene' Tyler Plus Sizes 12 & Above

I love it! Very easy to use, quick formatting, will use for other projects.

Mitos Jewellery

I just started using it. I'm already in love! Very easy to customize, great design like pinterest. Im very excited to see it in my shopify store

Fütz inc.

Really easy to use, installs quickly onto any page on the site. Overall really happy with this app so far. Definitely recommended. The UI is a little buggy at times (buttons sitting on top of one another but this doesn't really affect usability, perhaps something for the devs to QA a little better.

PostureKeeper

I am using this app to build a how-to page that contains both video and image library. This app so far does what it says... also you can change font style, size & color. Pretty cool so far specially for the price.

4-stars for now since I have not figured out what else I need for my gallery to be perfect. Great job on this app so far.

This review system is not working properly though since it won't let me submit my review. Let me try to make it 5-stars maybe that will work.