Photo Gallery

Photo Gallery

by POWr.io

FREE photo, image or lookbook gallery!

MJ Photography LLC

I would not use this app. There customer support was terrible. They completely screwed up my website and then would not fix it. I had to find another app one day before going live with my website.

March 04, 2019

Hi there,

I wanted to reach out to apologize for the support experience you received, and I also wanted to reiterate that we didn't make any changes to your website. We actually don't even have access to your website.

If you're still looking to use our app, feel free to reply to our last correspondence and we'll do our best to help get you set up. Apologies again for the confusion and difficulty caused by all of this.

tr3Designs

I could not add this app to my website. I click the "Create Plugin" button on the dashboard page, and the console gave me a cross origin error; none of the buttons work. This app looked to be very promising but I'm very disappointed now.

February First

I hate this app. Now it's suddenly not working without sending an email regarding the problem. I check my website and see that all galleries disappear

The Birds Eye Club

"FREE" is a lie. You can only use 6 photos... What a pathetic joke. Listing the price is less annoying than misleading!

Marcela Montalvan

Most terrible app ever, 20 maximun images on paid app! Ridiculous. I post art and 20 images is laughable.

Bree The V

Should have an unlimited gallery for all.

Glittertrunk

So many restrictions with this app.. I have the 11.99 plan and still there is an error in every thing!

Selkiecollection

Honestly, how can Shopify be THIS BASIC. Worst, worst, worst customizable site I've ever signed up for. INCLUDE MEDIA UPLOAD IN THE REGULAR SITE!! This is a basic brand NEED

Fashion Scents

Bad customer service. I cannot get ahold of this company with issues

Papertales Custom

I was so excited when I found this app. I was having issues adding nice gallery pages to my shop website because of my lack of code knowledge. After doing a little research on this app, I thought that it was exactly what I was looking for and decided to upgrade to the business account.

I have never experienced so many frustrating issues with something that is suppose to be easy. Not only is the price well above what I originally wanted to pay, the frustration that comes along with it is not worth the money. I thought I was going to be paying for convenience but it isn't at all.

For my website, I need to have multiple gallery pages with several hundred images. To spare some time listing out each and every issues, trying to contact support is a pain in itself. There is not instant chat system, atleast what I could find, and it takes almost a full 24-hours just to respond to an email. The uploading system is awful and you can only upload a few images at a time, and once they do upload they don't upload in order so it's guessing game trying to format it all.

Overall just completely disappointed with the features and have lost countless hours of valuable time with little results.

Previous 1 3